Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Blame the architects for the building my company is about to destroy
- Loss of Premier League rights reveals limit to Spark's on-demand video ambition
- Awaroa owner's debt stoush raises crowdfunding profile
- NZ tech stocks brace for a rocky few months
- Briefcase: Dildos and six reasons for lawyers to like the TPPA, Duncan Cotterill’s Auckland 'raid'
Most listened to
- Phil Twyford on why SHAs aren’t a silver bullet for Auckland and Labour’s three point housing plan
- Milford Asset Management's Sam Trethewey with the latest sharemarket news
- First NZ Capital's Chris Green says the housing market may be cooling
- Moody's executives are positive on New Zealand's economy but expect continued depressed dairy prices
- Fitzroy Engineering's Mark Arnold on creating a tropical underwater restaurant