Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- How did Sealegs make a profit? David McKee Wright explains
- ‘Organisations that don’t put effort into employee engagement will be the companies of yesterday’ – Kronos' managing director Peter Harte
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says a New Zealander is helping to unlock the potential of Africa’s cities
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on the sped up timetable for selling the audiology stake
- Without cyber rules, business may struggle to fight back warns FireEye chief security strategist Richard Bejtlich