Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Craig Norgate, former Fonterra CEO, dies in UK
- On the tragic deaths of a mother and three children – a dissenting view
- Whoa — those crazy crowdsourced designs are all that's on the table for $28m flag consideration project
- Government sets climate change target to reduce CO2 emissions to 30% below 2005 levels by 2020
- Hooper quits Herald gossip gig after 'callous comment' criticism