Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass on tripling her profit
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer
- Michael Wood on whether he would run in Mt Roskill
- SAFE's Abi Izzard quizzed over protest of a caged hen operation at Pukekohe
- Nevil Gibson talks about Editor's Insight on the planned $US150 million merger between Pfizer and Allergan
- Taupo Beef’s Mike Barton on how to extract sustainable profit from farming
- Will the government lose on RMA reform? Rob Hosking outlines the PM's speech
- How could bookmakers recoup $16 million? Racing Board chief executive John Allen explains
- Nevil Gibson breaks down the latest aviation news