Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling