Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking and John Shewan discuss the just released report
- Queenstown mayoral candidate Jim Boult talks up his chances
- Nathan Smith on the unsurprising US Democrat support of the TPP
- Mercer's Garry Adams sees upside in expats' cost of living drop
- What Australia needs now is stability, no more hopping around, says CPA CEO Alex Malley