Infratil [NZX: IFT] the infrastructure investor, has appointed Kiwibank deputy chair Alison Gerry to its board.
Her appointment as an independent director fills a casual vacancy and expands the Infratil board to six directors, the company said in a statement. She will retire and seek re-election at Infratil's Aug. 12 annual meeting. She will also the Infratil board's audit and risk committee.
Gerry has been a professional company director since 2007, and currently sits on the boards of NZX, Television New Zealand, Queenstown Airport and Pioneer Generation.
The shares fell 0.2 percent to $2.48 today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- TEU’s Sandra Grey and NZ Initiative's Oliver Hartwich on whether the UoA should be a funder or member of the NZ Initiative
- Houzz's Jason Chuck says there was plenty of demand in New Zealand for Houzz
- Nevil Gibson examines what it takes to become a high-growth company in his latest Editor’s Insight
- MediaWorks' Bravo NZ deal a "case of 2+2 being more than simply Four" - Mark Weldon
- My Food Bag co-chief executive Cecilia Robinson discusses what its capital restructure might be made of