Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Loss of Premier League rights reveals limit to Spark's on-demand video ambition
- Milk price rise has economists scratching their heads
- Blame the architects for the building my company is about to destroy
- Spark's Revera wins IRD's data centre contract for business transformation
- Before you reject my beach offer, read this…