Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking on how the government has backed itself into a corner into over how
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the Australian Budget is a curtain-raiser for an election
- What's behind ASB's forecast of GDP growth at 4%? NBR's Jason Walls talks to ASB chief economist Nick Tuffley to find out
- Westpac's NZ CEO David McLean discusses the challenges his bank is facing amid rising costs and falling core earnings
- Is 2% the bottom for New Zealand's OCR? Join NBR's Jason Walls for Currency Talk