Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Commerce Commission reveals the most complained-about companies
- Trump's debate meltdown: will it cost him?
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares drop, Orion Health and Xero lead index lower while Air NZ bounces
- Where the polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- No knockout blows in first presidential debate, says NBR's Nevil Gibson
- Intueri's problems raise questions for the board, says Martin Watson of the Shareholders Association
- ANZ's Philip Borkin and NBR's Jason Walls on what's next for the kiwi dollar on Currency Talk
- AngelEquity's Bill Murphy on why his platform won't cater for retail investors
- Spark exec Jason Paris defends his company's honour after it tops ComCom's most-complained-about list
- FMA lawyer Justin Smith counters the Goldman Sachs defence