Listed infrastructure company Infratil (IFT) is seeking to raise up to $50 million in a bond issue.
In a statement to the NZX Infratil said the unsecured and subordinated bonds would mature November 2017 and attract 8% interest.
The offer seeks to raise $25 million from to all investors, with the board maintaining discretion to accept up to $50 million if oversubscribed.
Holders of existing Infratil bonds maturing on November 15, 2011 are also given the option of converting their debentures to those maturing in 2017.
A full disclosure statement can be seen on Infratil's website.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- Political and economic week ahead: Labour party reshuffle
- Will Hellaby's lumpy contract oil and gas business finally deliver?
- Delegat forecasts record operating profit
- Key leads move against fossil fuel subsidies at Paris climate summit
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves