Infratil has registered a prospectus for an offer of unsecured unsubordinated infrastructure bonds with the aim of refinancing its bonds falling due next May.
The managers of the offer are Forsyth Barr, ANZ National Bank, First NZ Capital and Westpac Institutional Bank.
The offer will be in two parts. Under the first part, the general offer, Infratil is offering up to $50 million of infrastructure bonds to all investors in New Zealand (with the option to accept up to $25 million oversubscriptions at Infratil's discretion).
Under the second part, the exchange offer, Infratil is offering holders of the 2011 bonds the opportunity to exchange all or some of their 2011 Bonds for the new infrastructure bonds.
At least $50 million of the infrastructure bonds offered under the general offer is subject to firm allocations to the managers.
There will be a public pool with applications processed on a first come first served basis until Infratil chooses to close the issue or the issue is filled.
Infratil is encouraging investors to submit applications forms as soon as possible.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans