Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Briscoe issues a take-it-or-leave-it statement to Kathmandu shareholders
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall; Pacific Edge, Xero, A2 decline
- Dollar gains vs. AUD after weaker GDP, dairy prices rise
- FX trader Jin Yuan Finance warned over anti-money laundering controls
- LGFA bonds lure foreign investors seeking liquid, highly-rated alternative to NZ government debt