Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- CBL managing director Peter Harris on the insurer's future plans.
- Hellaby MD Alan Clarke on the $322.5 million Bapcor takeover offer.
- CCHL chief executive Paul Munro discusses the annual report
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson finds women are still under-represented at all levels of the corporate ladder
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards on a pending law change that will affect your business