Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Jason Paris on Lightbox, and avoiding the 'race to the bottom'
- The idea Hilary Barry’s resignation will result in boardroom bloodshed is arrant nonsense, says NBR’s Nick Grant
- The Icehouse’s Andy Hamilton says GIVs should attract American billionaires like Julian Robertson
- Nevil Gibson discusses the spiralling descent of the Venezuelan economy in his latest Editor’s Insight
- Rob Hosking on what to expect from this week's unemployment data