Fletcher Building has appointed Graham Darlow as chief executive of its construction division.
The appointment follows the decision to separate the company's infrastructure division into two, with the creation of individual construction and concrete divisions.
As chief executive of the construction division, Mr Darlow will run Fletcher Building's engineering and general construction business, the South Pacific construction business, residential house building activities, and Fletcher EQR, which is managing residential repairs for the Earthquake Commission in Canterbury.
He has been with Fletcher Building since 1989 and is currently the general manager of Fletcher Construction Engineering.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Land banking in Auckland is causing the housing crisis: LGNZ
- Editor's Insight: Brexit bites as investors, pensioners lose trillions
- StretchSense attracts investment from Japanese e-commerce giant
- Vocus raising $A650m for acquisition
- Key goes against NBR readers, conservative UK, Australian governments, corporate NZ on 'Google tax'
Most listened to
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda
- Diversity advocate Adriana Gascoigne says companies with women on their boards are worth more
- The Brexit Special Edition of Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson sees the worst Brexit fears realised
- The Australians doing it better? Chapman Tripp partner Roger Wallis explains