In the wake of another set of share registry requests, the Financial Markets Authority is urging investors who receive unsolicited offers for shares or other securities to seek financial advice.
Stock & Share Trading Company has requested copies of security holder registers from Tower, Dorchester Pacific and a number of other issuers, potentially with a view to making unsolicited offers for securities held by investors.
Stock & Share has agreed, at the FMA’s request, to include a warning from the market watchdog on any unsolicited offers it puts into the marketplace.
The FMA also advises investors that VonWin Capital Management intends to make an offer to the bondholders of Irongate Property (In Receivership) who have expressed an interest in selling their bonds.
FMA has also asked that VonWin Capital Management include a warning in any offer it sends to Irongate bondholders.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Listen to the week's top business news in NBR Radio's weekend review
- Matthew Hooton discusses Labour's extreme left takeover
- Rodney Hide on how the TPP debate has become a moral argument
- Wick Nixon on how she's saving parents' sanity, one lunchbox at a time
- “The sky’s the limit”: Sam Snead on the appreciation of single malt whiskies