National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Stack to the future: new tech centre marks major NZ data tech play
- Businesses say they can't afford to replace outdated equipment
- Vodafone reports landline gains, more profitable mobile mix for NZ operation
- Xero is beating Sage’s mainstream product in Britain: Drury
- Good news and bad news for Sky TV in Netflix' horror result
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on the China-NZ trade dispute that wasn’t
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe