National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The Prime Minister’s tendency to behave like the Arthur Daley of NZ politics seems to invite this sort of attack
- Rabobank analyst Emma Higgins explains why America's big cheese eaters are good for NZ
- Chris Keall on Sky TV's perfect storm
- "EQ is equally as important as having a good IQ for a leader" - Craig Atkinson
- University of Otago Centre for Sustainability director Dr Janet Stephenson says the upfront cost of electric vehicles may still deter otherwise keen purchasers