National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall as companies miss lofty expectations; A2, Meridian drop
- TeamTalk back in the red on asset writedowns, faster depreciation
- OPINION: The ComCom should be able to put behavioural conditions on mergers
Most listened to
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up