National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- Will Hellaby's lumpy contract oil and gas business finally deliver?
- Opportunity to own a slice of prehistoric New Zealand
- Snakk boss disappointed at static share price
- Key leads move against fossil fuel subsidies at Paris climate summit
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves