National will jump into bed with NZ First to win the next election, according to online predictions market iPredict.
It says there's a 57% chance of a National prime minister after the 2014 election - up from below 50% since December and 47% last week.
However, iPredict says a National-led Government appears possible only with the support of Winston Peters' NZ First party.
That's according to the 6500 registered traders on New Zealand’s online predictions market, iPredict.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Milford's Warminger under pressure over poor fund performance
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Mortgage rates have bottomed, regardless of further OCR cuts
- John Key: I won't take a traditional role after being PM
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
Most listened to
- Knewe Biosystems founder Dr Graeme Coles discusses the future of his product
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- Craigs' Mark Lister on good equities returns for the September quarter to date
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.
- 'It had become far too complicated so we threw it all out the window' – Jane Wrightson on NZOA's new funding model