Telecom IT and telco services division Gen-i has confirmed industry rumour that a round of redundances is underway.
“At Gen-i we are constantly reviewing the way our business operates, to enable growth and to meet the current and future needs of our clients - which is standard business practice," a spokeswoman told NBR.
"We can confirm we are in consultation with a small number of our 2500 staff as part of this ongoing change. However we do not discuss personal employment details at an individual level.”
A definition of "small" was not immediately forthcoming.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Zero Emission Vehicle's Andrew Rushworth says his company may have been naïve
- FMA markets oversight director Garth Stanish tells NBR improvements in professional scepticism are particularly needed
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves