Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Telecom IT and telco services division Gen-i has confirmed industry rumour that a round of redundances is underway.
“At Gen-i we are constantly reviewing the way our business operates, to enable growth and to meet the current and future needs of our clients - which is standard business practice," a spokeswoman told NBR.
"We can confirm we are in consultation with a small number of our 2500 staff as part of this ongoing change. However we do not discuss personal employment details at an individual level.”
A definition of "small" was not immediately forthcoming.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Superfund suspends Milford, FMA investigation nearly complete
- PM’s account of 1080 threat under scrutiny
- F&P Appliances records surge in global sales, narrows full-year loss
- Fonterra likely to increase farmer payout for the 2015/16 season, economists say
- ComCom issues warning over misleading Easter surcharges