Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Equity crowdfunding site folds in market shake-up
- New Crimson capital values founder Jamie Beaton's stake at $73m
- Goldman Sachs details trading with ‘Ming’
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise in global rally, index led by Orion Health, Fisher & Paykel
- SecureCom buys Atmospheric, the Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year gone bust
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news