Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- The Moxie Sessions: Will the last person out of Ohura please turn out the lights (but for the love of God don’t unplug the navigation beacon)
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job
- Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change
- Capital gains tax, Brierley's final bat, crackdown on developers