Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky shares tank on subscriber warning
- Carry on: Qatar cuts back on A350, Singapore-Air France deal and more
- Why we care about resignations at a TV company
- RMA reforms running into heavy weather at select committee
- TPG to buy Vodafone Australia & NZ? Behind the rumour, there are real signs, says Budde
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Prime Minister John Key would be better off doing the things he tells people he will do, says Matthew Hooton
- Paula Bennett is “thrilled” by the ban on three Wicked Camper vans, says Rodney Hide
- Michael Wigley says Uber may have inadvertently opened itself to action under competition law
- Tim Hunter on the Z Energy-Chevron deal