Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- BNZ grows worried about 'near-recession' as Key talks economy up
- Quickflix suspends trading on ASX, again, amid talk of potential insolvency
- Xero executive and SaaS expert joins Velpic board
- Just Water posts 17% decline in annual profit
- Pressing need for basic infrastructure overtakes Christchurch 'smart city' plan