Kathmandu Holdings [NZX: KMD] chief financial officer Mark Todd has been appointed to the new position of chief operating officer, widening his role at the outdoor apparel retailer to oversee the rollout of a new technology platform.
The change will see the company's general manager finance Reuben Casey take over Todd's role as company secretary from August, while general manager human resources Rebecca Edwards will report directly to chief executive Peter Halkett instead of Todd, chairman David Kirk said in a statement.
Shares in Christchurch-based Kathmandu last traded at $3.75, having gained 6.9 percent this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- 2degrees boss Stewart Sherriff on his company's revenue surge
- Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on how falling supply means it's a sellers market
- Phil Twyford says something is "terribly wrong" with the government's consultancy spend
- IS could be under severe pressure and EU/Russia likely to reconfirm sanctions on Foreign Affairs Scope
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”