Kathmandu's general manager of retail Matt Spencer has resigned and will leave the company on January 6.
In a statement to NZX, the outdoor clothing retailer says a decision on a replacement for the role will be made in due course and that in the interim the role's responsibilities are being dealt with by other members of the Kathmandu executive and retail team.
Kathmandu shares [NZX:KMD] last traded down one cent at $1.74.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain as market bounce continues; Kathmandu, Fletcher rise
- NZ dollar heads for 4.3% quarterly gain on TWI basis after shaking off Brexit
- New hotel to go ahead in Auckland as govt looks to boost tourism investment
- Auditors warn of Seadragon's going concern ability as firm breaches covenant
- Shippers prefer Firth of Thames over Manukau to replace Auckland port
Most listened to
- Marlborough Wine Estates CEO Catherine Ma explains why the Chinese-owned company listed on the NXT
- National list MP Chris Bishop says Phil Twyford's accusation the government has made housing a 'race issue' is hypocritical
- Bond prices have fallen while oil prices have risen - Jason Walls explains why on Walls' Street
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson on the future of health information technology and medical devices industry