Kathmandu's general manager of retail Matt Spencer has resigned and will leave the company on January 6.
In a statement to NZX, the outdoor clothing retailer says a decision on a replacement for the role will be made in due course and that in the interim the role's responsibilities are being dealt with by other members of the Kathmandu executive and retail team.
Kathmandu shares [NZX:KMD] last traded down one cent at $1.74.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Speculation over Hilary Barry's next move
- Latest polls support Peters’ prime ministerial ambitions
- Concession on fees sees ANZ first onboard for Apple Pay
- Facebook exec on info requests from NZ govt agencies: the numbers, and the criteria for forking over your data
- Antipodes email: Key calls Greens 'desperate'
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was: Has everyone gone tax mad?
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport