Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Kathmandu's general manager of retail Matt Spencer has resigned and will leave the company on January 6.
In a statement to NZX, the outdoor clothing retailer says a decision on a replacement for the role will be made in due course and that in the interim the role's responsibilities are being dealt with by other members of the Kathmandu executive and retail team.
Kathmandu shares [NZX:KMD] last traded down one cent at $1.74.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sabin clock keeps ticking for Key
- Ten ways to lose a byelection without even trying
- Broadcast live video from your phone: Twitter takes on Meerkat with Periscope
- Action over Auckland wharf extensions heats up
- Briefcase: Kids on carousels and interim injunctions - Cunliffe's departure - Bain's poisoned chalice