Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Partners Life founder Naomi Ballantyne tells NBR Radio what Blackstone's investment means for the company's IPO plan
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson sees parallels with economic events today
- Capital Economics' Paul Dales is picking the OCR to drop below 2% before the end of the year, on Currency Talk
- Paul Brislen decodes the latest study on cellphones and cancer
- The Greens' Julie Anne Genter hits back at Taxpayer Union attack on transport policy