Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: Stocks, Boeing sink
- Rich Lister John Spencer of Caxton paper fame dies
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall on underwhelming SkyCity outlook; Xero, MRP decline
- Blame the architects for the building my company is about to destroy
- How Masala’s $34m recipe came unstuck, banks’ wallets still open for dairy farmers, Wynyard chases the wonky dollar
Most listened to
- Phil Twyford on why SHAs aren’t a silver bullet for Auckland and Labour’s three point housing plan
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- NZ ambassador to Turkey Jonathan Curr talks about improving Turkish - NZ relations
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report