Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- MediaWorks' Bravo NZ deal a "case of 2+2 being more than simply Four" - Mark Weldon
- My Food Bag co-chief executive Cecilia Robinson discusses what its capital restructure might be made of
- Anthony Harper partner Jennifer Mills on the question: Uber drivers - contractors or employees?
- The government has backed itself into a corner into over how patent attorneys are regulated, says Rob Hosking
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says the Australian Budget is a curtain-raiser for an election