Kerrin Vautier has retired as a non-executive director of Fletcher Building and Fletcher Building Industries with effect from today as part of the succession arrangements for directors.
Chairman Ralph Waters, thanked Mrs Vautier for her service.
“Kerrin first joined the Fletcher Challenge board in 1986, and helped to oversee the creation and development of Fletcher Building. She has made a significant contribution as a director to the growth of Fletcher Building and as a valued member of the Due Diligence Committee through the very significant acquisitions made by the company over the last decade,” Mr Waters said.
The board will announce a replacement director in due course.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.