Kim Dotcom has just released new footage of the January 20, 2012 raid on his rented mansion - complete with a cheesy soundtrack.
Megaupload co-accused Bram van der Kolk told NBR ONLINE the footage is taken primarily from Mr Dotcom's private CCTV system.
On May 31, Chief High Court Judge Helen Winkelmann ordered Police to sort through all items seized from Kim Dotcom’s home during the raid and return material, such as digital photos or video, not relevant to the FBI’s case against him.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TPP: Hope turns to delay in Atlanta
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: Illusions of a transtasman partnership
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline