For anyone following the giant German's artistic growth, it seems he's now paying homage to Prodigy.
The song is called Party Amplifier.
While some of Mr Dotcom's oeuvre has touched on political themes, this new track takes an apparently more straightfoward approach with its repeated lyric, "Fire, fire, I'm the party amplifier."
The song is free, but if it generates a lot of traffic for YouTube, then Mr Dotcom will qualify for a cut of ad revenue.
Have a listen:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- TPP: The battle for the IP chapter
- Government early investment boosts commercialisation of public funded science: report
- MyFarm revises kiwifruit offer after market feedback
- Analysis: The complex planning of 'surprise' leader visits
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as Kiwi Dollar climbs; Kathmandu, Fletcher, SkyCity decline