For anyone following the giant German's artistic growth, it seems he's now paying homage to Prodigy.
The song is called Party Amplifier.
While some of Mr Dotcom's oeuvre has touched on political themes, this new track takes an apparently more straightfoward approach with its repeated lyric, "Fire, fire, I'm the party amplifier."
The song is free, but if it generates a lot of traffic for YouTube, then Mr Dotcom will qualify for a cut of ad revenue.
Have a listen:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Budget 2016 focus on reducing debt: health, IRD and science big winners
- Murphy and Jennings to launch news site
- Fonterra’s milk price forecast ‘realistically conservative’ – chairman
- Population-driven GDP growth helps English project rosier outlook, fatter surpluses
- $100m later, Woosh Wireless goes into voluntary administration
Most listened to
- BNZ's Craig Ebert on the Budget 2016 forecasts
- Grant Thornton's Greg Thompson on the Budget tax measures and the focus on debt repayment
- EY's David Snell says IRD's IT overhaul will be at the cost of about 1,000 jobs
- Fonterra's chairman John Wilson says the coop's milk price forecast is'realistically conservative'
- Can Eroad succeed in the US market? CEO Steven Newman discusses annual results