For anyone following the giant German's artistic growth, it seems he's now paying homage to Prodigy.
The song is called Party Amplifier.
While some of Mr Dotcom's oeuvre has touched on political themes, this new track takes an apparently more straightfoward approach with its repeated lyric, "Fire, fire, I'm the party amplifier."
The song is free, but if it generates a lot of traffic for YouTube, then Mr Dotcom will qualify for a cut of ad revenue.
Have a listen:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- The Rumble: 2015’s IPO drought
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise on A2 bounce back; Tower, Genesis attract investors
- High Court hears allegations over redacted report in Trends R&D funding case
- Parent, widow of Pike River casualties fail to force review of decision to drop charges against Whittall
- Editor’s Insight: New complex caps strong year for cinemas
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’