For anyone following the giant German's artistic growth, it seems he's now paying homage to Prodigy.
The song is called Party Amplifier.
While some of Mr Dotcom's oeuvre has touched on political themes, this new track takes an apparently more straightfoward approach with its repeated lyric, "Fire, fire, I'm the party amplifier."
The song is free, but if it generates a lot of traffic for YouTube, then Mr Dotcom will qualify for a cut of ad revenue.
Have a listen:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Weldon walks from MediaWorks
- NZX's Weldon saw 'Agri-Bloomberg' in Clear Grain Exchange: Ralec case opens
- Ralston slams Weldon for leaving MediaWorks 'rudderless'
- Big rent costs if Auckland Transport moves headquarters to city
- Indiana primaries: Trump clinches win, Cruz quits; Clinton faces loss to Sanders
Most listened to
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi
- Mark Weldon couldn't hack the pressure, says Bill Ralston
- TEU’s Sandra Grey and NZ Initiative's Oliver Hartwich on whether the UoA should be a funder or member of the NZ Initiative
- Capital Economics's Paul Dales says the RBA and the RBNZ are in very similar positions
- ANZ Bank CEO David Hisco on the forces behind his bank's profit and margin slide