Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Kiwi Income Property Trust [NZX: KIP], the country's second-biggest listed property investor by market value, has had its seven-year bond offer oversubscribed.
The full $100 million offer and $25 million in oversubscriptions was allocated in a bookbuild, the trust's manager said in a statement. The bonds will pay annual interest of 6.15 percent. The offer opens on July 11 and closes on Aug. 1.
Last month, Kiwi Income's chief financial officer Gavin Parker told BusinessDesk the proceeds will go towards general corporate purposes and repaying existing bank debt.
Units in the trust gained 0.4 percent to $1.185.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Dairy prices extend slide to six-year low
- Paris steps into Quin's shoes ... but Paris's shoes yet to be filled
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise; MRP, Genesis gain on Tiwai extension
- Foreign exchange dealer's account a 'risk,' Kiwibank says
- Dollar bounces from five-year low as deteriorating economy, Greece stoke volatility