Kiwi Income Property Trust [NZX: KIP], the country's second-biggest listed property investor by market value, has had its seven-year bond offer oversubscribed.
The full $100 million offer and $25 million in oversubscriptions was allocated in a bookbuild, the trust's manager said in a statement. The bonds will pay annual interest of 6.15 percent. The offer opens on July 11 and closes on Aug. 1.
Last month, Kiwi Income's chief financial officer Gavin Parker told BusinessDesk the proceeds will go towards general corporate purposes and repaying existing bank debt.
Units in the trust gained 0.4 percent to $1.185.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Airways's Ed Sims says the growth in air traffic management will be hard to sustain
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson watches Auckland's four "true blue" mayoral candidates step out in Takapuna
- Cameron Officer on Singapore’s driver-less taxi in Car Torque
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson looks at Phil Goff, who at a forum in Takapuna spoke of the need to reduce population
- Meridian CEO Mark Binns on the Tiwai smelter and generation options