Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Meridian to get close to market price for 172 megawatts supplied to Tiwai smelter
- Earthquake strengthening test case stalled by MBIE in defiance of Building Act
- NZ Super Fund tweaks reference portfolio
- Court ruling highlights protection of franchisor's goodwill
- Pengxin picks up remaining farm share from mortgagee