Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job
- Carry on: 250 A320s for EasyJet, lower Changi fees and more
- The Moxie Sessions: Will the last person out of Ohura please turn out the lights (but for the love of God don’t unplug the navigation beacon)