Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- How did Sealegs make a profit? David McKee Wright explains
- ‘Organisations that don’t put effort into employee engagement will be the companies of yesterday’ – Kronos' managing director Peter Harte
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson says a New Zealander is helping to unlock the potential of Africa’s cities
- Abano CEO Richard Keys on the sped up timetable for selling the audiology stake
- Without cyber rules, business may struggle to fight back warns FireEye chief security strategist Richard Bejtlich