Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- SIR BOB JONES: Brexit was not a mistake
- Tamihere, Seymour clash over failed charter school
- Good news and bad news for Sky TV in Netflix' horror result
- Wikileaks releases 20,000 DNC emails as part of new 'Hillary Leaks' series
- Vodafone reports landline gains, more profitable mobile mix for NZ operation
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe