Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has admitted he took a range performance enhancing drugs and swapped blood during his career.
The seven-time Tour de France champion - who has been stripped of all his titles - has opened up to US talk show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview recorded earlier this week.
He has confessed to performance enhancing drugs and blood doping in all the seven titles he won.
The interview is being screened in New Zealand on Sky's Discovery Channel and Animal Planet in two parts - the first airing this afternoon, the second tomorrow.
Discovery - which also owns Animal Planet - is part-owner of Winfrey's OWN channel, and was also one of Armstrong's sponsors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Zero Emission Vehicle's Andrew Rushworth says his company may have been naïve
- FMA markets oversight director Garth Stanish tells NBR improvements in professional scepticism are particularly needed
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Westpac’s David Norman: a big job to be done but lifting Auckland’s building rate is achievable
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves