Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- David Seymour says the government is hypocritical to believe EVs are next big thing but also need help
- Tech investment commentator Ben Kepes slams GeoOp
- In his Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson reports on a conference to reduce air traffic congestion in Asia-Pacific
- Hamish McNicol talks about arm’s length dealings with offshore FSPR ratbags
- Still hope for TPP insists trade expert Stephen Jacobi