Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar gains as Fed rate hike timing weighed, poll shows Brexit has chance
- Warminger wants FMA's 'catch-all pleading' refined
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 rises to record; F&P Healthcare result adds to upbeat NZ Inc sentiment
- NZX didn't mean to 'entice' Ralec with 'approved-ish' investment plan, witness says
- Carry on: Kidman stars in Etihad VR, Singapore's A350s and more
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Cameron Officer talks about the car of the week - Volkswagen California Ocean