Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- 9 Spokes CEO Mark Estall on his company's progress since listing.
- BusinessNZ CEO Kirk Hope - Upbeat on the economy, but worried about private debt
- SecureCom director Greg Mikklesen on buying Atmospheric
- Balkan borders and Kashmir killings on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- Ironically, Trump showed the lack of stamina he had accused Clinton of, says NBR's Rob Hosking