Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Blame the architects for the building my company is about to destroy
- Loss of Premier League rights reveals limit to Spark's on-demand video ambition
- Rich Lister John Spencer of Caxton paper fame dies
- Smith's latest SHA announcement draws sneers, stinting support
- Market Talk: Why NZ is not immune to global turmoil
Most listened to
- Phil Twyford on why SHAs aren’t a silver bullet for Auckland and Labour’s three point housing plan
- Milford Asset Management's Sam Trethewey with the latest sharemarket news
- First NZ Capital's Chris Green says the housing market may be cooling
- Moody's executives are positive on New Zealand's economy but expect continued depressed dairy prices
- Fitzroy Engineering's Mark Arnold on creating a tropical underwater restaurant