Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries