Professional mediator Penny Mudford is the new head of the Institute of Financial Advisers.
She is a former ceo of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute who now runs her own dispute resolution business, Resolution World.
IFA board chairman Tony Vidler says the institute chose Ms Mudford because she has a strong background in professional standards, ethics and professional conduct.
“Her knowledge and experience of how professionals operate and what makes them professionals will be very valuable to the IFA and its members.”
Ms Mudford says Resolution World and various other board appointments keep her busy at the moment but she is looking forward to her new role at IFA.
Mr Vidler says Ms Mudford will be able to deal with the challenges of developing the IFA.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall with profit taking on Spark, Freightways, SkyCity
- Auckland Airport expects holiday check-ins to take extra 30mins
- NZ dollar gains as US interest rate track weighed before Yellen testimony
- Three companies meet crowdfunding targets
- IRD eyes hybrid instruments, related party debt in global tax avoidance clamp-down
Most listened to
- How might the government best encourage NZ space industry? Helmore Ayers Lawyers consultant lawyer Dr Maria Pozza explains
- Forsyth Barr's Matthew Leach on why he expects Xero to drop from the NZX 10 index
- Education consultant Sharndre Kushor says Crimson Consulting’s new website is the “Netflix for educational achievement”
- Nathan Smith breaks down the latest foreign affairs news
- NZIER's Kirden Lees and Rob Hosking discuss changing how the Reserve Bank targets interest rates