MediaWorks has set a date to launch its The Edge TV offering for Freeview and Sky.
The move coincides with the phaseout of C4 but MediaWorks' Rachel Lorimer says it is not a replacement for it.
The entertainment channel will use existing Edge radio hosts filmed in a new onsite studio.
It will also be available to stream online on computers, mobile and tablet devices.
A TV version of The Edge Fat 40 will run on the weekends hosted by afternoons hosts Guy Williams, Sharyn Casey and Clint Roberts.
Nightshow hosts Marty Hehewerth and Stephanie Monks will count down the top five videos in Hot Right Now.
MediaWorks says more people listen to The Edge, visit the website, mobile App and interact through social media or local teams, than any other radio brand in the country.
Earlier this month MediaWorks announced its other entertainment channel FOUR will get a delayed coverage channel which runs the same content an hour later.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries