MediaWorks pre-Christmas radio reshuffle continues with news Hayley Holt will replace Amber Peebles on More FM's breakfast show.
The station made gains in the latest radio ratings (below) in Wellington and Christchurch, but lost ground in Auckland.
Ms Holt will join breakfast co-hosts Marc Ellis and Stu Tolan from January.
Ms Peebles is leaving in December for a un-named TV project.
Earlier, MediaWorks confirmed Sean Plunket would join its talk station, RadioLive, from April.
A second newcomer, TV3 political editor Duncan Garner, will takeover RadioLive's drivetime slot on December 1, replacing Andrew Patterson.
Patrick Gower will be promoted to fill Mr Garner's 3News role.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in Kiwisaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert
- Hunter’s Corner: Time for a line in the copyright sand