MediaWorks TV has promoted from within for its newly-created general manager of national sales role.
Nicole Jones has been general sales manager for MediaWorks for 13 years and the broadcaster is now seeking a replacement for that role after promoting Ms Jones to GM national sales.
Ms Jones is credited with boosting entertainment channel Four’s revenue by 40% across her agency portfolio over the last two years.
As integrated content comes to the fore, Ms Jones had been instrumental in selling packages for The X Factor NZ and The Block NZ.
She has also sold promotional concepts for Telecom, Ford, Kellogg’s, and Foodstuffs; and in-show integration for Mars and Number One Shoes.
Ms Jones ran the pricing strategy for 2011 Rugby World Cup.
In 2011, Ms Jones took home a CAANZ media award (now called The Beacons) for her work for Foodstuffs’ New World brand.
Before working for the broadcaster Ms Jones had worked agency side at McCann Erickson as media manager and at Mattingly as media planner/buyer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Everest: The other Kiwi and the other stuff you don't know
- My top five 'Kill me now' moments in the NZME-Fairfax merger application
- Tertiary courses should come with warning: No jobs here
- Treasury ‘overshot’ GDP growth forecast in Budget 2016: David Skilling
- Editor’s Insight: Look again – there are nasty tax surprises in Budget 2016
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring David Skilling, Bernard Hickey, more
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson