Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
MediaWorks TV has promoted from within for its newly-created general manager of national sales role.
Nicole Jones has been general sales manager for MediaWorks for 13 years and the broadcaster is now seeking a replacement for that role after promoting Ms Jones to GM national sales.
Ms Jones is credited with boosting entertainment channel Four’s revenue by 40% across her agency portfolio over the last two years.
As integrated content comes to the fore, Ms Jones had been instrumental in selling packages for The X Factor NZ and The Block NZ.
She has also sold promotional concepts for Telecom, Ford, Kellogg’s, and Foodstuffs; and in-show integration for Mars and Number One Shoes.
Ms Jones ran the pricing strategy for 2011 Rugby World Cup.
In 2011, Ms Jones took home a CAANZ media award (now called The Beacons) for her work for Foodstuffs’ New World brand.
Before working for the broadcaster Ms Jones had worked agency side at McCann Erickson as media manager and at Mattingly as media planner/buyer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- New electricity retailer offers naked power
- New govt website lets you upload your own flag design — and it's immediately hijacked by naysayers
- IRD withdraws liquidation application against financial services firm
- ASK ME ANYTHING: Crown prosecutor Brian Dickey