MediaWorks TV has promoted from within for its newly-created general manager of national sales role.
Nicole Jones has been general sales manager for MediaWorks for 13 years and the broadcaster is now seeking a replacement for that role after promoting Ms Jones to GM national sales.
Ms Jones is credited with boosting entertainment channel Four’s revenue by 40% across her agency portfolio over the last two years.
As integrated content comes to the fore, Ms Jones had been instrumental in selling packages for The X Factor NZ and The Block NZ.
She has also sold promotional concepts for Telecom, Ford, Kellogg’s, and Foodstuffs; and in-show integration for Mars and Number One Shoes.
Ms Jones ran the pricing strategy for 2011 Rugby World Cup.
In 2011, Ms Jones took home a CAANZ media award (now called The Beacons) for her work for Foodstuffs’ New World brand.
Before working for the broadcaster Ms Jones had worked agency side at McCann Erickson as media manager and at Mattingly as media planner/buyer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero directors Drury, Winkler and Morgan cash in on 35% share price rally
- Auckland Council ignores free funding advice, chooses to spend $500k
- Ralph Norris spells out reasons for Fonterra board departure
- Dimension Data restructures, top salesman leaves
- China pips Oz as NZ's top annual export destination
Most listened to
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass reviews another bumper result
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer