Meridian Energy is looking to raise up to $200 million through an offer of renewable energy bonds.
The intended offer size was $150 million, with the ability to accept up to $50 million of oversubscriptions, Meridian said today.
The state-owned power generator was seeking preliminary indications of interest in the five- and seven-year bonds, with the offer expected to open in late January.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Paul Brislen decodes the latest study on cellphones and cancer
- The Greens' Julie Anne Genter hits back at Taxpayer Union attack on transport policy
- A stapled structure for Stride Property means better dividends for shareholders, says chief executive Peter Alexander
- Hellaby's MD Alan Clarke on why the company plans to pay more in dividends than it earns
- Capital Economics' Paul Dales is picking the OCR to drop below 2% before the end of the year, on Currency Talk