Meridian Energy is looking to raise up to $200 million through an offer of renewable energy bonds.
The intended offer size was $150 million, with the ability to accept up to $50 million of oversubscriptions, Meridian said today.
The state-owned power generator was seeking preliminary indications of interest in the five- and seven-year bonds, with the offer expected to open in late January.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
- Trump encourages Russian hackers to release Clinton emails
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Gaming company founder after acquisition: 'we will retain control'
- Len Brown’s parting gift to Auckland – refusal to chair UP recommendations debate
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries