Meridian Energy is looking to raise up to $200 million through an offer of renewable energy bonds.
The intended offer size was $150 million, with the ability to accept up to $50 million of oversubscriptions, Meridian said today.
The state-owned power generator was seeking preliminary indications of interest in the five- and seven-year bonds, with the offer expected to open in late January.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.