Meridian Energy is looking to raise up to $200 million through an offer of renewable energy bonds.
The intended offer size was $150 million, with the ability to accept up to $50 million of oversubscriptions, Meridian said today.
The state-owned power generator was seeking preliminary indications of interest in the five- and seven-year bonds, with the offer expected to open in late January.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Soccer shocker: beIN won't launch standalone streaming service in NZ
- Air NZ’s CHRISTOPHER LUXON opens up on competition and declining earnings
- Will a merged Tesla-SolarCity put a solar-powered battery in every home?
- Cannabis reform needed but please cut the crap
- Why do media keep reporting claims obviously false?
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 26: Air New Zealand CEO Christopher Luxon
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- “Cut the cuteness about cannabis reform” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide thinks Winston Peters will be the future Maori king
- Ethical investment in KiwiSaver - David Cohen vs. Matt Nippert