Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
MetService has advised a storm combined with tonight’s king tides is likely to cause localised coastal flooding.
Auckland Civil Defence expects that waves will affect Tamaki Drive and low lying properties may be affected at Kohimarama and Maraetai.
High tide on the east coast is at 10.09pm tonight.
Auckland Transport is advising motorists to watch out for possible surface flooding, particularly along Tamaki Drive.
Cyclists using the shared path along the north western motorway should also be aware some areas could be flooded.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trade first, then talk human rights, with Saudi Arabia — Key
- 'I guess I'm back to piracy' — Auckland man as HBO NOW follows through on cut-off threat
- Renewables menace traditional power model
- Ponytail-pulling the opposite of a power-imbalance — Key
- Judith Collins backs 'great leader' Helen Clark for top UN job