Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A bid by Sir Michael Hill’s family for a partial takeover of the company he founded has attracted strong interest from other Michael Hill International shareholders.
Durante Holdings is the holding company for the 47.63% of shares in Michael Hill International (MHI) currently held by interests associated with Mr Hill.
It has offered 90c a share for 10.03 million MHI shares, which would increase its holding to 50.2%.
Durante announced today its partial takeover offer has met all the requirements of the offer and is now unconditional.
The offer, which closes today, had received acceptances for 12,136,499 shares as of this morning at 10.30am.
As a result of acceptances exceeding the number of shares sought, scaling will be undertaken in accordance with the offer document.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero rival MYOB files for IPO, valuing company at $A2.34-2.69b
- 2015 Rugby World Cup: Sky TV to screen every All Blacks game free-to-air on Prime
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Mad Butcher hits back at 'grossly inaccurate' claims
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by A2 on ASX debut