MediaWorks has nicked a top media salesman from online media network Mi9NZ/MSN New Zealand.
Dan Robertson, who had been in charge of msn.co.nz, Skype, Outlook.com, Bing, Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange, will join the broadcaster at the end of the month.
As group sales manager for MediaWorks TV, he succeeds Nicole Jones, who was last month announced as general manager – national sales for MediaWorks TV.
Ms Jones says Mr Robertson has outstanding credentials and connections across digital media.
Mr Robertson launched the Microsoft Media Network and Microsoft Advertising Exchange in the New Zealand market.
The move means Mr Robertson will step down as chairman of the Interactive Advertising Bureau as MediaWorks already has a representative. TVNZ digital sales manager John Paul (JP) Randall has taken over as chairman from this week.
Mr Robertson says he understands Mi9 will replace him with a sales director and are looking internally first.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans