Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 31: James Doty
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Matthew Hooton: Little leaves centre wide open for Peters and Greens
- ASB's Kim Mundy and Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on the latest housing statistics
- Rob Hosking: Winston’s hour is coming
- Hunter's Corner: High stakes for both sides of Warminger case