Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries
- Fraser Whineray talks Mercury's rebrand, electric vehicles and competition
- Stephen Jacobi on how US failure on the TPP would benefit China