Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The Icehouse’s Andy Hamilton says GIVs should attract American billionaires like Julian Robertson
- Rob Hosking on what to expect from this week's unemployment data
- Commerce Commission chairman Mark Berry explains why the Z Chevron merger will not reduce competition
- Summerset CEO Julian Cook discusses land banking, the build rate and the outlook
- Craigs' Mark Lister discusses the impact of the rising NZ dollar and the outlook for this week