Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- BUDGET 2015: How will the economy be affected?
- Giant German lying in the way of any Banks run for mayor
- Southern Cross Cable: Cut proves resilience of our network
- Budget 2015: How can there be child poverty in a land of milk and honey?
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise, led by Coats; Nuplex gains on dividend lift