Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Cameron Officer talks about the car of the week - Volkswagen California Ocean