Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- NZ King Salmon CEO Grant Rosewarne on his company's float plans
- Auckland Airport’s increased capex will help offset pricing reset
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on improving service levels as demand exceeds expectations
- Timely chief executive Ryan Baker on making an unfashionable profit