Mobil Oil New Zealand has won a five-year contract to supply bulk fuel to state-owned KiwiRail.
Under the arrangement, it is expected to supply between $435 million and $495 million of diesel and associated services over the five-year period, the Wellington-based railroad says in a statement.
Actual fuel supplied will depend on volumes used and fuel price movements, it says.
The contract can be extended for another five years.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- InternetNZ's Andrew Cushen on the Search & Surveillance Act review - and his key areas of concern
- New Zealand Law Society president Kathryn Beck says young lawyers "will go" if the industry does not listen to a new report
- Craigs' analyst Stephen Ridgewell is forecasting Brexit will slow Xero's growth in Britain
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda