Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The 2013/14 register has just been published. Some of the interesting ones:
- One of the gifts to John Banks was a legal opinion!
- David Cunliffe has not revealed the names of the two other donors to the TR Trust that funded his leadership campaign
- Paul Foster-Bell has shares in Mighty River Power (presumably before he was an MP)
- John Key’s most common gift was golf green fees. Also the SAS gave him a framed print.
- Andrew Little and Trevor Mallard had donations from Labour MPs for their legal fees
- Ian McKelvie is the Chairman of Special Olympics NZ
- Craig Foss was given a statue of Azog the Defiler
Political commentator David Farrar posts at Kiwiblog.
RAW DATA: Register of Pecuniary and Other Specified Interests of Members of Parliament: Summary of annual returns as at 31 January 2014 (see the original document on the Parliament website here):
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- 2015 Rugby World Cup: Sky TV to screen every All Blacks game free-to-air on Prime
- Albany Heights’ creditor claims swell as liquidators take action
- A2 Milk debuts on ASX, announces mid-April US launch
- Xero rival MYOB files for IPO, valuing company at $A2.34-2.69b