Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The governing National Party will campaign for re-election for just four weeks before polling day, Sept 20.
As well as holding the election earlier than usual, the campaign is at the short end of the norm, with five to six weeks campaigns more common.
The party will launch its campaign in Auckland on Sunday, Aug 24, the party advised today.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- HSBC economist says no housing bubble in Auckland
- Snag for Lightbox, Quickflix as Google pulls support for their video format
- Alex Swney pleads guilty to a further $2.5 million fraud
- Mitac folds Navman Technology NZ assets into Australian affiliate
- Callaghan seeks repayment of Trends Publishing grant