Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Starting this Friday, popular commentator and blogger David Farrar joins NBR Online’s growing ranks of contributors.
Dispatch from Helengrad is a weekly missive from the nations capital. Each Friday morning it will reveal the best and worst of the week in politics, developing scandals from inside the corridors of power and a quick guide to the best political commentaries of the week.
David will also record any breaches of the Electoral Finance Act, confident that our politicians will break their own law frequently.
(NB: depending on the result later in the year, NBR reserves the right to amend the title of this contribution to Dispatch from St Johnnysburg)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Zealand’s OCR could be as low at 3% in December
- Why M&A activity is set for a boom
- Auckland remains a top contender in global quality of living rankings
- Crowdfunding launch for cystic fibrosis treatment company
- Briefcase: Another major blip on the criminal justice radar, specialist judges coming, your average lawyer