Starting this Friday, popular commentator and blogger David Farrar joins NBR Online’s growing ranks of contributors.
Dispatch from Helengrad is a weekly missive from the nations capital. Each Friday morning it will reveal the best and worst of the week in politics, developing scandals from inside the corridors of power and a quick guide to the best political commentaries of the week.
David will also record any breaches of the Electoral Finance Act, confident that our politicians will break their own law frequently.
(NB: depending on the result later in the year, NBR reserves the right to amend the title of this contribution to Dispatch from St Johnnysburg)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Green party co-leader James Shaw and Business NZ's John Carnegie go head-to-head on the ETS review
- Cream Trading CEO Kevin O'Sullivan on why dairy companies might want to sign up to the new trading platform
- Paul Brislen on the merits of "cutting off the money" versus Netflix' technical attempts to shut-out unblockers
- Westpac's Dominick Stephens says dairy prices are still a major concern, despite El Niño fears fading
- London School of Economics Professor John Kay discusses financial regulatory shortcomings