Starting this Friday, popular commentator and blogger David Farrar joins NBR Online’s growing ranks of contributors.
Dispatch from Helengrad is a weekly missive from the nations capital. Each Friday morning it will reveal the best and worst of the week in politics, developing scandals from inside the corridors of power and a quick guide to the best political commentaries of the week.
David will also record any breaches of the Electoral Finance Act, confident that our politicians will break their own law frequently.
(NB: depending on the result later in the year, NBR reserves the right to amend the title of this contribution to Dispatch from St Johnnysburg)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories