Starting this Friday, popular commentator and blogger David Farrar joins NBR Online’s growing ranks of contributors.
Dispatch from Helengrad is a weekly missive from the nations capital. Each Friday morning it will reveal the best and worst of the week in politics, developing scandals from inside the corridors of power and a quick guide to the best political commentaries of the week.
David will also record any breaches of the Electoral Finance Act, confident that our politicians will break their own law frequently.
(NB: depending on the result later in the year, NBR reserves the right to amend the title of this contribution to Dispatch from St Johnnysburg)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Crimson capital values founder Jamie Beaton's stake at $73m
- Equity crowdfunding site folds in market shake-up
- Blow by blow: Clinton, Trump fail knockout in first presidential debate
- Goldman Sachs details trading with ‘Ming’
- SecureCom buys Atmospheric, the Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year gone bust
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news