Starting this Friday, popular commentator and blogger David Farrar joins NBR Online’s growing ranks of contributors.
Dispatch from Helengrad is a weekly missive from the nations capital. Each Friday morning it will reveal the best and worst of the week in politics, developing scandals from inside the corridors of power and a quick guide to the best political commentaries of the week.
David will also record any breaches of the Electoral Finance Act, confident that our politicians will break their own law frequently.
(NB: depending on the result later in the year, NBR reserves the right to amend the title of this contribution to Dispatch from St Johnnysburg)
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Clinton regains lead with post-convention bounce
- Banks don’t like tiny apartments: a flaw in the Auckland unitary plan
- Sage isn’t “relatively safe” says Xero’s UK boss
- Serious cybersecurity skills shortage sparks calls for better training
- Gaming company founder after acquisition: 'we will retain control'
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries