NBR Magazine - The Rich List Issue (free with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper) is to be made available online for the first time.
A digital, same-as-print, electronic edition of NBR Magazine (featuring the 2008 NBR Rich List) will be accessible through NBR Online, along with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper, for just $8.00.
Using state-of-the-art technology the digital edition appears exactly as it does in print but offers users a range of features which allow them search the entire publication, email content to others, print selected pages and even have the content read out.
Starting this Friday, NBR will be available as an $8 digital edition every Friday from 6am via NBR Online.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling