Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
NBR Magazine - The Rich List Issue (free with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper) is to be made available online for the first time.
A digital, same-as-print, electronic edition of NBR Magazine (featuring the 2008 NBR Rich List) will be accessible through NBR Online, along with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper, for just $8.00.
Using state-of-the-art technology the digital edition appears exactly as it does in print but offers users a range of features which allow them search the entire publication, email content to others, print selected pages and even have the content read out.
Starting this Friday, NBR will be available as an $8 digital edition every Friday from 6am via NBR Online.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 2015 Rugby World Cup: Sky TV to screen every All Blacks game free-to-air on Prime
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Xero rival MYOB files for IPO, valuing company at $A2.34-2.69b
- Key's choice to attend cricket over funeral labeled 'a mistake'
- New upmarket dining precinct for inner-city Auckland