NBR Magazine - The Rich List Issue (free with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper) is to be made available online for the first time.
A digital, same-as-print, electronic edition of NBR Magazine (featuring the 2008 NBR Rich List) will be accessible through NBR Online, along with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper, for just $8.00.
Using state-of-the-art technology the digital edition appears exactly as it does in print but offers users a range of features which allow them search the entire publication, email content to others, print selected pages and even have the content read out.
Starting this Friday, NBR will be available as an $8 digital edition every Friday from 6am via NBR Online.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Housing stats show just about everything's getting worse
- Sir Bob Jones: Why the newspaper industry is deservedly dying
- Adobe, Microsoft, Google signal price rises from Oct 1 as GST net thrown wider (thanks, Spark)
- Brash, Wall clash over Hobson's Pledge campaign
- Sri Lanka: PM's visit signals it's open for business
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Matthew Hooton: Little leaves centre wide open for Peters and Greens
- ASB's Kim Mundy and Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on the latest housing statistics
- Rob Hosking: Winston’s hour is coming
- Hunter's Corner: High stakes for both sides of Warminger case