NBR Magazine - The Rich List Issue (free with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper) is to be made available online for the first time.
A digital, same-as-print, electronic edition of NBR Magazine (featuring the 2008 NBR Rich List) will be accessible through NBR Online, along with this week’s issue of The National Business Review newspaper, for just $8.00.
Using state-of-the-art technology the digital edition appears exactly as it does in print but offers users a range of features which allow them search the entire publication, email content to others, print selected pages and even have the content read out.
Starting this Friday, NBR will be available as an $8 digital edition every Friday from 6am via NBR Online.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking and John Shewan discuss the just released report
- Queenstown mayoral candidate Jim Boult talks up his chances
- Nathan Smith on the unsurprising US Democrat support of the TPP
- Mercer's Garry Adams sees upside in expats' cost of living drop
- What Australia needs now is stability, no more hopping around, says CPA CEO Alex Malley