Here is the news.
Tonight there is a film premiere, so all of us at TVNZ and TV3 got very excited and decided to dress up in inappropriate newsreading gear and get on a plane to Wellington. Except for Simon who got left behind in the studio, LOL.
We’re interviewing everyone we recognise and a whole lot of people we don’t, asking them important questions like how they’re feeling.
We’re shouting the rest of the news over a highly relevant background of screaming movie fans. Here it is: some teachers didn’t get paid today.
Oh – and something happened in Syria.
And now over to Mark/John for another half hour of the same sort of thing…
Commentator and media trainer Judy Callingham blogs at Brian Edwards Media.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- Mortgage rates have bottomed, regardless of further OCR cuts
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.