Here is the news.
Tonight there is a film premiere, so all of us at TVNZ and TV3 got very excited and decided to dress up in inappropriate newsreading gear and get on a plane to Wellington. Except for Simon who got left behind in the studio, LOL.
We’re interviewing everyone we recognise and a whole lot of people we don’t, asking them important questions like how they’re feeling.
We’re shouting the rest of the news over a highly relevant background of screaming movie fans. Here it is: some teachers didn’t get paid today.
Oh – and something happened in Syria.
And now over to Mark/John for another half hour of the same sort of thing…
Commentator and media trainer Judy Callingham blogs at Brian Edwards Media.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sir Peter Leitch's message to Mad Butcher stores: 'Look in the mirror'
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company’s multi-million dollar US win
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Taranaki software company
- While you were sleeping: UPDATED Wall Street drops on lower oil prices
- Waiheke ferry route regulation clash heats up
Most listened to
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert gives her take on this morning's merchandise trade data
- A new unlisted property fund has been launched by Vinta. Head of distribution Simon Donohue discusses why the fund was formed
- Parking makes sense in Cambridge company's big US win
- CMC's Sheldon Slabbert says the RBNZ will want the dollar to continue falling