Here is the news.
Tonight there is a film premiere, so all of us at TVNZ and TV3 got very excited and decided to dress up in inappropriate newsreading gear and get on a plane to Wellington. Except for Simon who got left behind in the studio, LOL.
We’re interviewing everyone we recognise and a whole lot of people we don’t, asking them important questions like how they’re feeling.
We’re shouting the rest of the news over a highly relevant background of screaming movie fans. Here it is: some teachers didn’t get paid today.
Oh – and something happened in Syria.
And now over to Mark/John for another half hour of the same sort of thing…
Commentator and media trainer Judy Callingham blogs at Brian Edwards Media.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero directors Drury, Winkler and Morgan cash in on 35% share price rally
- Auckland Council ignores free funding advice, chooses to spend $500k
- Ralph Norris spells out reasons for Fonterra board departure
- Dimension Data restructures, top salesman leaves
- China pips Oz as NZ's top annual export destination
Most listened to
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories
- Trilogy International CEO Angela Buglass reviews another bumper result
- Eroad CEO Steven Newman talks about his company's revenue increase
- What do the latest terrorism attacks in Mali and Israel mean? Nathan Smith discusses the latest foreign affairs news
- NZ Windfarms departing director Michael Stiassny speaks out after board exit
- James Mayo talks about SOS Hydration's growth plans after Snowball offer