Here is the news.
Tonight there is a film premiere, so all of us at TVNZ and TV3 got very excited and decided to dress up in inappropriate newsreading gear and get on a plane to Wellington. Except for Simon who got left behind in the studio, LOL.
We’re interviewing everyone we recognise and a whole lot of people we don’t, asking them important questions like how they’re feeling.
We’re shouting the rest of the news over a highly relevant background of screaming movie fans. Here it is: some teachers didn’t get paid today.
Oh – and something happened in Syria.
And now over to Mark/John for another half hour of the same sort of thing…
Commentator and media trainer Judy Callingham blogs at Brian Edwards Media.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky says Roy Morgan's Neon number is too low, reveals On Demand usage
- $100m later, Woosh Wireless goes into voluntary administration
- Sky and Duco vs the Parker pirates: a Q&A
- Fellet unmoved by media company 'for-sale' signs as Sky TV mulls capital options
- Commerce Commission files against Vodafone, alleges misleading 'Red Essentials' mobile plan
Most listened to
- Can Arvida continue at this pace? CEO Bill McDonald weighs in
- AFT’s Dr Hartley Atkinson says the country will increase overseas revenue but it will be a “drip feed”
- US drone shocks in Pakistan with frightening questions in EgyptAir crash on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- AMA: Orion boss Ian McCrae delivers 10 quickfire answers to 10 quickfire questions from readers
- Government debt will top out at about 26% of GDP, well below most other countries, says Professor Niall Ferguson