Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Stephen Jacobi on how US failure on the TPP would benefit China
- NBR’s Rob Hosking on the National linked the Kiwi identity to pest control
- Xero's British managing director Gary Turner on his company going toe-to-toe with Sage
- Marker Metro's Keith Patton says he wants the company to retain its "recipe for success" after being acquired