Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 Milk chief executive Geoff Babidge on his company's progress
- Meridian CEO Mark Binns on electricity demand, pricing, competition and innovation
- Genesis Energy's Marc England explains how the company can keep market share
- ‘An abrasive guy but he knows how to hustle the cash’ – Bill Ralston on TVNZ’s new commercial director
- John Bowie highlights Kevin Roberts' gender comments in Briefcase