Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Gloves are off for government’s TPP PR machine
- Minister Nick Smith finally produces evidence to back lives saved claims
- NXT will make us more transparent - Snakk Media
- Pakuranga restaurant defaults, must hand back possession
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline