Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring David Skilling, Bernard Hickey, more
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson