Trade Me has appointed Jonathan Klouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Mr Klouwens has been the CFO at House of Travel for the last three years. He was previously with Lion Nathan in Australia and New Zealand for 15 years where he held a variety of roles, including NZ strategy director and four years as NZ finance director.
He will start at Trade Me in March.
Vince Betham, Trade Me's acting CFO, will remain with the business and develop Trade Me's financial performance function, as well as growing Trade Me's Pay Now service and other payments initiatives.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pumpkin Patch has three weeks to come up with options for bank
- Super Fund suspected window dressing at Milford
- Stonewood Homes liquidation becoming murkier
- Singapore Airlines lifts 2016 profit in NZ as cheap oil cuts fuel bill
- SecureCom buys Atmospheric, the Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year gone bust
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Craig-Williams trial: Otago University defamation specialist on 'Where to from here?"
- Testy exchange over Super Fund evidence
- 'It’s not as big as it was last year but it’s still the biggest game in town' – Paul Maher talks up TVNZ's audience
- Hydroworks CEO Andrew Rodwell on the company's prospects post-funding.