Wellington-based property information company chief executive Nigel Jeffries is to join Trade Me [NZX: TME] as the new head of Trade Me Property later this year.
Mr Jeffries is currently CEO at CoreLogic (formerly known as PropertyIQ), he has more than 25 years’ experience in the property, information and technology markets in New Zealand and beyond, including senior roles at Quotable Value and RP Data. He is also a director of ASX-listed BigAir Group, Australia’s largest fixed wireless broadband company.
Trade Me Property has just had the busiest week in its history.
There were an average of 138,000 domestic unique visitors to the site each day last week, which the Trade Me says is more than 100,000 more than its nearest competitor.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall as profit takers enter market; Tower, MRP, Freightways decline
- NZ POLITICS DAILY: Illusions of a transtasman partnership
- Air NZ forecasts 85% jump in first-half pretax earnings to $400m
- Dunedin launches southern hemisphere's fastest public wi-fi network - and it's free
- TPP deal gives limited win for NZ dairy, US gives way on drug patents