Wellington-based property information company chief executive Nigel Jeffries is to join Trade Me [NZX: TME] as the new head of Trade Me Property later this year.
Mr Jeffries is currently CEO at CoreLogic (formerly known as PropertyIQ), he has more than 25 years’ experience in the property, information and technology markets in New Zealand and beyond, including senior roles at Quotable Value and RP Data. He is also a director of ASX-listed BigAir Group, Australia’s largest fixed wireless broadband company.
Trade Me Property has just had the busiest week in its history.
There were an average of 138,000 domestic unique visitors to the site each day last week, which the Trade Me says is more than 100,000 more than its nearest competitor.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- Fraser Whineray talks Mercury's rebrand, electric vehicles and competition
- Stephen Jacobi on how US failure on the TPP would benefit China
- NBR’s Rob Hosking on the National linked the Kiwi identity to pest control