Wellington-based property information company chief executive Nigel Jeffries is to join Trade Me [NZX: TME] as the new head of Trade Me Property later this year.
Mr Jeffries is currently CEO at CoreLogic (formerly known as PropertyIQ), he has more than 25 years’ experience in the property, information and technology markets in New Zealand and beyond, including senior roles at Quotable Value and RP Data. He is also a director of ASX-listed BigAir Group, Australia’s largest fixed wireless broadband company.
Trade Me Property has just had the busiest week in its history.
There were an average of 138,000 domestic unique visitors to the site each day last week, which the Trade Me says is more than 100,000 more than its nearest competitor.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on why he's leaving and the regulatory regime
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Xero's CFO Sankar Narayan on competitors MYOB and Intuit's results
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Federal Reserve giving the Reserve Bank a breather
- Parliamentary silly buggers is starting to dominate the activity and effort of John Key’s government, says Rob Hosking