Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Some critics of earthquake strengthening legislation win their arguments
- Government and iwi reach agreement for private housing on Crown land in Auckland
- Building work climbs in June quarter, swelled by non-residential activity
- Have Auckland's house prices turned?
- Food box Ooooby kicks off crowdfund campaign