Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- LinkedIn too slow, too vague after hackers put logons up for sale – and you could still be at risk
- Briefcase: Litigation funders and the 23-year-old class action lawyer, the lawyer who embraces social media
- Political week: Political groundwork rather than 'whizz bangs' the hallmark of Budget 2016
- Budget 2016: Landbankers choking Auckland's housing supply
- It's official – investors propel Auckland's rampant housing market
Most listened to
- Budgets are not branches of the entertainment industry says NBR's Rob Hosking
- “In those big markets we’re more of a disrupter” – Don Braid on Mainfreight’s global growth path
- Westland milk boss and Fonterra’s chairman are both picking a turnaround in the milk market next season
- Grant Thornton partner Greg Thompson says the walls of secrecy in the tax system are starting to erode
- Why has the construction industry got it good? Metro Performance Glass's CEO Nigel Rigby explains