Nicola Shadbolt has ousted Stuart Nattrass to take a spot on the Fonterra board of directors.
Mrs Shadbolt is an associate professor in farm and agribusiness management at Massey University and has extensive experience in the dairy industry, Fonterra reported.
Shareholders voted to re-elect incumbent directors John Wilson and Colin Armer.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Auckland Unitary Plan recommendations released
- Trump’s close financial & political ties with Russia will ultimately hurt him, security expert says
- Trustpower loses Supreme Court tax dispute
- Auckland leisure centres axe unhealthy drinks from vending machines
- Allied Farmers shares jump 16% on earnings upgrade
Most listened to
- InternetNZ boss's two problems with TPP legislation
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia CEO Simon O’Connor on why responsible investment is here to stay
- Security expert Paul Buchanan on why Trump's glee over the Russian DNC hack could backfire
- Forty years of punitive drug prohibition has failed ‘by any measure’, says Ross Bell – so let’s decriminalise the lot
- With MediaWorks reportedly closing in on a CEO candidate, NBR’s Nick Grant opines on what the role requires