Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
The company has combined this startling new look with a smorgasbord of engine choices, four of them, in fact. They comprise the now well proven Ford/Peugeot-designed 2.7 turbo diesel which is found also in Peugeots, Citroens, Land Rovers and Range Rovers; a 219kw naturally aspirated V8 petrol, and a supercharged V8 petrol.
Its interior is as fresh as its exterior with much use of brushed aluminum. A novelty is the transmission selector which is a rotary knob which rises out of the centre console when the car is started, and which is turned to select drive modes. It may sound odd but it works beautifully. Helping Jaguar get our accolade is the fact that the car has been priced well, in some cases embarrassing competitors.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall; Spark, ANZ, Westpac drop on offshore weakness
- Wind turbine company launches equity crowdfund campaign
- Dollar little changed as investors consider rate cut prospects
- NZX milk powder futures point to fifth successive decline in looming GDT auction
- Solid Energy confirms more than 100 job losses