He hasn't yet set foot in the country, but incoming TBWA\Whybin executive creative officer Toby Talbot is already shaking up Kiwi ad land.
Outgoing TBWA\Whybin executive creative officer Andy Blood has confirmed Mr Talbot has pinched two top creatives from his old agency DDB NZ.
While an official announcement is expected later today, staff were told last night that creative team Lisa Fedyszyn and Jonathan McMahon were given joint creative director roles.
The highly sought after award-winning duo were pinched from Colenso BBDO back when Mr Talbot worked for DDB.
Meanwhile, former DDB experiential director Steve Kane joined the agency this week in a creative director role.
Outgoing chief executive David Walden tells NBR ONLINE Mr Kane's appointment, weeks before the change was made public, is "completely coincidental".
The agency seems to be moving through its transition seamlessly with new chief executive Todd McLeay joining some client meetings this week. Mr McLeay officially starts next Monday.
Meanwhile, the outgoing Mr Blood is thought to be staying on to work through until at least mid-March to cover while Mr Talbot has awards judging.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Lion countersues over A2 milk marketing
- Judge failed to go into case with open mind – Megaupload lawyer
- MPI backs Callaghan on programme's apparent pointlessness
- Government will be forced to intervene in the economy: Kim Campbell
- Mark Ratcliffe stepping down as Chorus boss: the challenges for his successor
Most listened to
- Chorus CEO Mark Ratcliffe on why he's leaving and the regulatory regime
- “The issues are so enormous that it all seems completely overwhelming,” says Rod Oram. “But there is movement.”
- Xero's CFO Sankar Narayan on competitors MYOB and Intuit's results
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the Federal Reserve giving the Reserve Bank a breather
- Parliamentary silly buggers is starting to dominate the activity and effort of John Key’s government, says Rob Hosking