Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Apple’s new iPhone will have much bigger screen, according to a South Korean media report (the country is home to one of Apple’s key component suppliers, Samsung).
The Maeil Business Newspaper, quoting an unnamed industry source, a new iPhone with a 4.6-inch “retina” display and is set to be launched around the second quarter.
iPhone 4S was introduced in October last year. Like its predecessors, it features a 3.5-inch display (a useful size for those who want to thumb the whole width of the screen while holding the phone in one hand).
The most popular Google Android-based phone, the Samsung Galaxy S2, has a 4.3-inch display.
According to leaks, its successor, the S3, will boast a 4.8-inch screen – keeping pace with the super-size craze being followed by other Android handset makers with top-of-the-line new models.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Key, Aussies at odds with Abbott over time-limit on Iraq mission
- 'We've never seen a competitor in any category behave in this manner' — MYOB on Xero man's outburst
- Orion CFO Rodney Hyde to leave after company reports earnings in May
- Fonterra's Glencoal says Waikato coal mine not on hold, just delayed
- Claudia Batten joins Vend board