A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Westpac's NZ CEO David McLean discusses the challenges his bank is facing amid rising costs and falling core earnings
- Grant Thornton’s Pam Newlove on the sugar tax idea
- NBR’s Nevil Gibson discusses the 40th anniversary of Singapore Airlines in New Zealand
- Zeffer Cider's Josh Townsend on the company's expansion plans in the craft market
- Jason Paris on Lightbox, and avoiding the 'race to the bottom'