Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Briscoe issues a take-it-or-leave-it statement to Kathmandu shareholders
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall; Pacific Edge, Xero, A2 decline
- LGFA bonds lure foreign investors seeking liquid, highly-rated alternative to NZ government debt
- FX trader Jin Yuan Finance warned over anti-money laundering controls
- Dollar gains vs. AUD after weaker GDP, dairy prices rise