A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard announces huge loss but still a going concern say directors
- PM sets ground rules for ministers' treatment of public servants
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall as companies miss lofty expectations; A2, Meridian drop
- TeamTalk back in the red on asset writedowns, faster depreciation
- OPINION: The ComCom should be able to put behavioural conditions on mergers
Most listened to
- Labour MP Clare Curran says new rules for Netflix and Lightbox are a 'no brainer'
- China launches ‘uncrackable’ satellite while Syria’s regime strengthens on Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- The Commerce Commission should be able to put conditions on mergers, Labour MP Clare Curran says
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on why the company pays caregivers more
- John Key says demand for New Zealand as a holiday destination is not even close to drying up