A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- LinkedIn too slow, too vague after hackers put logons up for sale – and you could still be at risk
- Warminger wants FMA's 'catch-all pleading' refined
- Editor’s Insight: Look again – there are nasty tax surprises in Budget 2016
- Strong result at F&P Healthcare as market share held steady
- Comvita seeks to build SeaDragon stake with $3m convertible loan
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Budgets are not branches of the entertainment industry says NBR's Rob Hosking
- “In those big markets we’re more of a disrupter” – Don Braid on Mainfreight’s global growth path
- In Editor’s Insight, Nevil Gibson finds some nasty budget surprises in the tax area
- Westland milk boss and Fonterra’s chairman are both picking a turnaround in the milk market next season