MediaWorks has selected a raft of broadcasters to host The Paul Henry Show in his absence. Mr Henry is abroad for the next two weeks, starting today (Monday).
Notably, Former Nightline host Bill Ralston will guest host The Paul Henry Show. The well-known former broadcaster now regularly comments on the media and has a PR consultancy, Deadline.
Former Christchurch mayor and TVNZ presenter Sir Bob Parker will also fill in for Mr Henry during the host’s two week break.
Former Seven Sharp presenter Ali Mau, The Edge breakfast host Mike Puru and former TVNZ presenter Genevieve Westcott.
The Paul Henry Show executive producer Fiona MacMillan says MediaWorks is taking this approach because we want to try something different with the show at every opportunity.
“Each of them will bring a different flavour to the show, and our "topical not typical" approach is well and truly preserved while Paul is away.”
Other guest hosts include Rebecca Wright, Janet Wilson, Mary Lambie and David Farrier.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’