At a sustainable vehicle conference in Wellington, Shell appeared as Nissan’s weapon of choice when advertising electric vehicle charging in NZ.
Under the heading ‘Field test of solar panel, storage, quick charge’, the yellow and red stripe blazed strong, yet Private Bin was unaware of any such trial on NZ shores.
A spokesman for new brand owners Greenstone Energy confirmed that the Shell visibility was a happy marketing coincidence, and that the provision of quick solar charging for electric cars was not on the company’s immediate agenda.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring David Skilling, Bernard Hickey, more
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson