At a sustainable vehicle conference in Wellington, Shell appeared as Nissan’s weapon of choice when advertising electric vehicle charging in NZ.
Under the heading ‘Field test of solar panel, storage, quick charge’, the yellow and red stripe blazed strong, yet Private Bin was unaware of any such trial on NZ shores.
A spokesman for new brand owners Greenstone Energy confirmed that the Shell visibility was a happy marketing coincidence, and that the provision of quick solar charging for electric cars was not on the company’s immediate agenda.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Who are the winners and losers in Labour's re-shuffle? Rob Hosking explains
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves
- Full Flavour managing director Jesse Archer says Ultra Fast Fibre gave him the "two fingered salute"
- Sally Lindsay and Chris Hutching talk about the latest in property news in Property Talk
- Keep Our Assets Murray Horton on Christchurch Council asset sales