At a sustainable vehicle conference in Wellington, Shell appeared as Nissan’s weapon of choice when advertising electric vehicle charging in NZ.
Under the heading ‘Field test of solar panel, storage, quick charge’, the yellow and red stripe blazed strong, yet Private Bin was unaware of any such trial on NZ shores.
A spokesman for new brand owners Greenstone Energy confirmed that the Shell visibility was a happy marketing coincidence, and that the provision of quick solar charging for electric cars was not on the company’s immediate agenda.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tech commentator Paul Brislen breaks down the latest telco sector report
- NBR reporter Tim Hunter discusses Intueri's problems
- NZ ambassador to Turkey Jonathan Curr talks about improving Turkish - NZ relations
- Hamish McNicol discusses Masala Restaurants and Kim Dotcom in this week's Court Report
- Conflict controversies, increased sports rights competition and MIA IPOs: Chelsea Armitage and Nick Grant on NZ media