Australian listed agricultural chemicals firm Nufarm has appointed Paul Binfield as chief financial officer.
He is currently finance director with Coles Liquor and Hotels, a major division of Wesfarmers Limited. He is a former chief financial officer with Mayne Group and has extensive experience in the publicly listed and private company finance environments in both Australia and the UK.
Nuplex also announced today that it would release its preliminary result for the year to 30 June, 2011 on Monday 22 August, 2011.
In March the firm said Kevin Martin, its chief financial officer since 1994, would step down that month and that general manager for finance Mark Keating would take on the role in the interim.
Nufarm was a subsidiary of New Zealand-based Fernz Corp from the mid 1980s until early 2000. In 2000, Fernz migrated to Australia and changed its name to Nufarm Ltd.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Auckland council puts debt issuing plans on ice over Brexit concerns
- Light rail the winner in latest Auckland Transport turnaround
- Export log prices fall in June on stronger currency and higher shipping costs
- Markets deliver tough punishment on 'bungled' Brexit vote
- CBL attracts new business on back of the Brexit
Most listened to
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the movements in the currency market last week were some of the biggest in history
- CBL's Peter Harris on uncertain times in the UK insurance industry
- Govt performing an awkward political U-turn on foreign trusts. Rob Hosking with John Shewan and John Key
- Trade Minister Todd McClay says plans for an FTA with the EU will not be hindered by the Brexit
- Oxford University academic Malcolm McCulloch predicts the imminent death of the internal combustion engine