Australian listed agricultural chemicals firm Nufarm has appointed Paul Binfield as chief financial officer.
He is currently finance director with Coles Liquor and Hotels, a major division of Wesfarmers Limited. He is a former chief financial officer with Mayne Group and has extensive experience in the publicly listed and private company finance environments in both Australia and the UK.
Nuplex also announced today that it would release its preliminary result for the year to 30 June, 2011 on Monday 22 August, 2011.
In March the firm said Kevin Martin, its chief financial officer since 1994, would step down that month and that general manager for finance Mark Keating would take on the role in the interim.
Nufarm was a subsidiary of New Zealand-based Fernz Corp from the mid 1980s until early 2000. In 2000, Fernz migrated to Australia and changed its name to Nufarm Ltd.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- “A very ballsy thing to do” – Rodney Hide and Kelvin Davis discuss Serco’s response to Correction’s Mt Eden Prison report
- “The response from shareholders has been overwhelming” — A2 Corporation chief executive Geoff Babidge
- Greg Gent says a board of 13 people is "prehistoric"
- Arvida CEO Bill McDonald on his company's half-year net profit
- Lance Wiggs on the future of food exports
- Auckland Councillor Chris Darby on the Council's alternative funding report
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on oil prices
- Campbell Gibson, Nick Grant and Chelsea Armitage chat about the inner workings of New Zealand media
- Paul Brislen discusses the 'snake oil' sales tactics of SalesConcepts
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings reveals his ambitious China plan
- UDC Finance chief executive Wayne Percival talks about the company's profit
- Hamish McNicol discusses the latest court stories