Nufarm has estimated that its underlying net operating earnings for the 12 months to July 31, 2011 will be between $88 million and $94 million.
The figure for the same period in 2010 was $58.6 million.
A statement released by the Australian chemicals manufacturer said the estimate excluded the impact of an ongoing legal dispute with a major supplier that is likely to cut its full-year operating profit by $21 million.
July was forecast to be an important earnings month for the business, a reflection of the high level of sales that often takes place during this period.
The company is scheduled to release its full year results to July 31, 2011 in late September.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Who are the winners and losers in Labour's re-shuffle? Rob Hosking explains
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves
- Full Flavour managing director Jesse Archer says Ultra Fast Fibre gave him the "two fingered salute"
- Sally Lindsay and Chris Hutching talk about the latest in property news in Property Talk
- Keep Our Assets Michael Horton on Christchurch Council asset sales
- AFT Pharmaceuticals founder Dr Hartley Atkinson talks about why he's going public