Nufarm has estimated that its underlying net operating earnings for the 12 months to July 31, 2011 will be between $88 million and $94 million.
The figure for the same period in 2010 was $58.6 million.
A statement released by the Australian chemicals manufacturer said the estimate excluded the impact of an ongoing legal dispute with a major supplier that is likely to cut its full-year operating profit by $21 million.
July was forecast to be an important earnings month for the business, a reflection of the high level of sales that often takes place during this period.
The company is scheduled to release its full year results to July 31, 2011 in late September.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news