Australian-listed farm chemical company Nufarm has secured waivers on banking covenants.
Earlier this month Nufarm signalled its net debt would reach $A620 million triggering covenant breaches for periods ending July 31 and October 30 this year.
The company announced today that the waiver agreement address all maturities falling due this year and is subject to hitting milestones based on the company’s projections and objectives.
Nufarm managing director Doug Rathbone said the company was working with lenders to establish a more efficient long-term banking structure.
The company will release its annual financial results tomorrow.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport