Nicky Hager and Dirty Politics
John Armstong (Herald): Hager's claims light a fuse under the State of Key
Gordon Campbell (Scoop): On Nicky Hager’s new book
Rob Hosking (NBR): Hager book: no bombshell, but a lot of damaging mortar fire (paywalled)
Patrick Gower (TV3): Key must clean up his dirty office
Danyl Mclauchlan (Dim-Post): Dirty Politics Summary
Adam Bennett (Herald): Book alleges dirty National Party politics; PM's office says claims 'unfounded'
Newstalk ZB: Judith Collins calls Hager claims "bizarre"
The Standard: National Response
Fine tooth column: Hive of cards
First we take Manhattan: Nicky Hager’s Dirty Politics: Why John Key will be pretty relaxed about that
Cameron Slater (Whaleoil): Apparently, shock, horror, politics is dirty
Tracy Watkins and Michael Fox (Stuff): Nicky Hager reveals Whale Oil links to Nats
Rob Salmond (Polity): Dirty politics: My 2c
David Farrar (Kiwiblog): Dirty Politics
The Standard: Dirty Politics: The Brestapo
Corner politics: Something is rotten in the state of New Zealand
Newswire: Winston Peters: 'Dark day in politics'
Martyn Bradbury (Daily Blog): What Hager has revelled with SlaterGate and Nixon Key
David Fisher and Adam Bennett (Herald): Hager book: 'You will not believe what you read'
Tracy Watkins (Stuff): Hager: Book exposes National 'attack politics'
Russell Brown (Public Address): Dirty Politics
David Farrar (Kiwiblog): The Hager book
Pete George (Your NZ): Hager’s book – early impact
Peter Cresswell (Not PC): Hager v Whale
Danyl Mclauchlan (Dim-Post): Dirty politics
Rob Hosking (NBR): Hager book contains leaked emails to 'obnoxious' blogger
Brent Edwards (Radio NZ): Hager accuses National Party of dirty tricks
Simon Wong (TV3): Nicky Hager book shows National's 'dirty politics'
Martyn Bradbury (Daily Blog): The Nicky Hager Book – Dirty Politics. How Attack politics is poisoning New Zealand’s political environment
Cameron Slater (Whaleoil): Hager’s book
Alexia Russell and Laura McQuillan (Newstalk ZB): Nicky Hager's book attacks National's links with bloggers
Lyn Prentice (The Standard): Dirty Politics: The preface
Nicky Hager (Dirty politics): Preface
Nicky Hager (Dirty politics): Responses and Press Releases
Pete George (Your NZ): Good guesses or prior knowledge?
The Standard: Hager's "Dirty Politics"
The Standard: "Dirty Politics" in tweets
The Standard: Random tweets on Dirty Politics
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Land banking in Auckland is causing the housing crisis: LGNZ
- StretchSense attracts investment from Japanese e-commerce giant
- Vocus raising $A650m for acquisition
- Editor's Insight: Brexit bites as investors, pensioners lose trillions
- Key goes against NBR readers, conservative UK, Australian governments, corporate NZ on 'Google tax'
Most listened to
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda
- Diversity advocate Adriana Gascoigne says companies with women on their boards are worth more
- The Brexit Special Edition of Foreign Affairs Scope with Nathan Smith
- In his Editor's Insight Nevil Gibson sees the worst Brexit fears realised
- The Australians doing it better? Chapman Tripp partner Roger Wallis explains