Judith Collins resignation
Sunday Star Times: The real reason behind Judith Collins' demise
Matt Nippert (Sunday Star Times): All the financier's men
RadioLive: More Collins revelations to come – reports
Lynley Bilby (Herald on Sunday): The money men and how they toppled Collins
Herald on Sunday Editorial: Collins hung out to dry by Slater
David Farrar (Kiwiblog): Herald on Herald and Slater
John Weekes (Herald): NZ better off without Collins: Karam
Brent Edwards (RNZ): Controversial final months for Collins
The Beehive Mandate: Collins resignation – will it impact the election?
Tim Selwyn (Tumeke): Judith Collins be gone
Andrew Geddis (Pundit): Thus, I give up the spear!
John Armstrong (Herald): Key has removed a weeping sore from Nat campaign
Patrick Gower (TV3): Collins: 'I completely refute any such inference'
Sharon Fergusson (TVNZ): Collins suffered 'death by a thousand cuts' – Slater
Cameron Slater (Whaleoil): Judith Collins resigns
Tova O’Brien (TV3): Collins resignation throws campaign into disarray
Brook Sabin (TV3): Judith Collins' fall from grace
Brian Gould: Whose Resignation?
Hamish Rutherford, Kelly Dennett, Abbie Napier (Stuff): Judith Collins resigns, says she's a victim
Jared Savage (Herald): Collins resigns: Jared Savage and Fran O'Sullivan respond
Derek Cheng (Herald): Collins resigns: Blogger backs mate
Michael Fox, Tom Hunt and David Gadd (Stuff): Party leaders call for full investigation of Government
David Farrar (Kiwiblog): Collins resigns
Herald: Statement from Judith Collins
Katie Kenny (Stuff): Judith Collins: Career timeline
Herald: Timeline of Collins' career
David Farrar (Kiwiblog): Cameron Slater and the media
No Right Turn: Collins' resignation
Occasionally Erudite: Serious questions for Jared Savage and The NZ Herald
Occasionally Erudite: Judith Collins resigns
Ruminator: Some help for Labour
Ben Uffindell (The Civilian): Prime Minister issues Judith Collins with last, definitively final, absolutely penultimate warning
Curwen Rolinson (Daily Blog): GUEST BLOG – Spies, Lies and When Campaigns Are Fried
Martyn Bradbury (Daily Blog): I am not a Crook – Whaleoil crushes Crusher
The Jackal: Corrupt Collins resigns
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trump and Clinton debate strategies that can make anyone a better public speaker
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Mortgage rates have bottomed, regardless of further OCR cuts
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.