Officially, politics isn’t happening at the moment – MPs are on holiday, political journalists haven’t really started writing serious news stories, and the public is taking a break from all things ideological.
Despite this, there are some interesting developments and stories that are well worth reading.
Chris Trotter certainly isn’t on holiday. In addition to his regular columns, he is also in the midst of a series of fascinating blogposts about the Labour Party leadership. The latest is entitled Behind The Mask: Who's Backing David Shearer - And Why? This post continues on from some other damning critiques: Who Is David Shearer? Revealing The Back-Story To The Back-Story, and The Lazarus Option.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pumpkin Patch has three weeks to come up with options for bank
- Super Fund suspected window dressing at Milford
- ACC buys high, sells low as Intueri surprises investors with cascade of bad news
- Stonewood Homes liquidation becoming murkier
- Craig expected to seek judge-only High Court review of jury's $1.27m damages decision
Most listened to
- Week in Review: a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis
- Craig-Williams trial: Otago University defamation specialist on 'Where to from here?"
- Testy exchange over Super Fund evidence
- 'It’s not as big as it was last year but it’s still the biggest game in town' – Paul Maher talks up TVNZ's audience
- Hydroworks CEO Andrew Rodwell on the company's prospects post-funding.