Officially, politics isn’t happening at the moment – MPs are on holiday, political journalists haven’t really started writing serious news stories, and the public is taking a break from all things ideological.
Despite this, there are some interesting developments and stories that are well worth reading.
Chris Trotter certainly isn’t on holiday. In addition to his regular columns, he is also in the midst of a series of fascinating blogposts about the Labour Party leadership. The latest is entitled Behind The Mask: Who's Backing David Shearer - And Why? This post continues on from some other damning critiques: Who Is David Shearer? Revealing The Back-Story To The Back-Story, and The Lazarus Option.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Wynyard says it has nothing to disclose after NZX queries 21% price slump
- Warminger wants FMA's 'catch-all pleading' refined
- Silver Fern shareholders to vote again on Shanghai Maling deal in July
- Merged Fairfax, NZME would have just 12% of NZ digital ad market dominated by Google, Facebook
- LinkedIn too slow, too vague after hackers put logons up for sale – and you could still be at risk
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on Labour party’s reaction to the budget 2016
- Rodney Hide says the attack by University of Auckland over overfishing is nonsense
- Do social bonds make sense? Tim Hunter tells Andrew Patterson it’s not just about the warm fuzzies
- Cameron Officer talks about the car of the week - Volkswagen California Ocean