Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Trading on the New Zealand stock exchange has been delayed by a "system issue", market operator NZX said in a one-sentence statement.
The announcement was made on the NZX website at 9:55am - five minutes before trading as due to begin. It later said trading will begin at 10:15am.
"NZX advises that due to system issues, the start of trading will be delayed this morning until further notice," it said.
That marks the first outage since Aug. 16, when NZX suspended trading following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Wellington.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Harmful Digital Communications Bill passes: its key elements
- New Jersey governor seeks US Republican presidential candidacy
- Paris steps into Quin's shoes ... but Paris's shoes yet to be filled
- 2 Cheap Cars to challenge Japanese new car dealerships with parallel imports
- Charity support leads to Make-A-Wish