Trading on the New Zealand stock exchange has been delayed by a "system issue", market operator NZX said in a one-sentence statement.
The announcement was made on the NZX website at 9:55am - five minutes before trading as due to begin. It later said trading will begin at 10:15am.
"NZX advises that due to system issues, the start of trading will be delayed this morning until further notice," it said.
That marks the first outage since Aug. 16, when NZX suspended trading following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Wellington.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Taryn Hamilton on why you need 1 gig UFB
- ASB economist Daniel Snowden: Businesses only see the kiwi dollar dropping by 4% in 12 months
- ‘If you want to go around telling people how they should think, don’t do it with taxpayer money’ – David Seymour on Susan Devoy
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on how he expects Z to reconfigure the Z and Caltex brands
- Cameron Officer details the latest motoring news