Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Trading on the New Zealand stock exchange has been delayed by a "system issue", market operator NZX said in a one-sentence statement.
The announcement was made on the NZX website at 9:55am - five minutes before trading as due to begin. It later said trading will begin at 10:15am.
"NZX advises that due to system issues, the start of trading will be delayed this morning until further notice," it said.
That marks the first outage since Aug. 16, when NZX suspended trading following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Wellington.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- 2015 Rugby World Cup: Sky TV to screen every All Blacks game free-to-air on Prime
- 'Business PAYE' on cards as McClay promises tax overhaul
- Xero rival MYOB files for IPO, valuing company at $A2.34-2.69b
- Key's choice to attend cricket over funeral labeled 'a mistake'
- Mad Butcher hits back at 'grossly inaccurate' claims