Trading on the New Zealand stock exchange has been delayed by a "system issue", market operator NZX said in a one-sentence statement.
The announcement was made on the NZX website at 9:55am - five minutes before trading as due to begin. It later said trading will begin at 10:15am.
"NZX advises that due to system issues, the start of trading will be delayed this morning until further notice," it said.
That marks the first outage since Aug. 16, when NZX suspended trading following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Wellington.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Helen Kelly says she's taken cannabis oil — and wants the govt to make it legal for cancer suffers
- The Martian: Blows Gravity and Interstellar out of the water
- TPP allows for a tax on foreign buyers — Groser
- Ad blocker promises to penetrate ads in apps
- Eroad gives tough lesson on IPO pricing and risks