BUSINESSDESK: Stock market operator NZX has appointed Fronde Systems Group chief financial officer Mandy Simpson as its new head of operations, giving her responsibility for market and issuer services.
Ms Simpson will join the stock exchange operator from November 19.
The company's current head of market services, Simon Smith, has resigned effective from the end of the year. He has been with NZX since 2004 and helped set up NZClearing and the stock exchange's clearing house.
"I'm looking forward to having Mandy join NZX and working with her to broaden the range of services we offer our listed companies," chief executive Tim Bennett says.
The appointment comes a month after Bevan Miller was wooed to join NZX as its chief financial officer, and is the latest changing of the guard under Mr Bennett, who took the reins in May.
Ms Simpson follows NZX's former head of market supervision Caroline Leckie after she left in May to take a role with Lehman Brothers in the UK.
The stock was unchanged at $1.15 in trading yesterday and has gained 18% this year.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- NBR Radio Rich List Special: Interviews with Rich Listers, philanthropists, property gurus, investors and much, much more
- “Trevor Mallard better watch out” - Matthew Hooton
- Rodney Hide on government spending
- Michael Coote thinks Donald Trump wants to flex his muscles by humiliatingly screwing over other countries