Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Trading on the NZX has been halted for 20 minutes due to a system error.
The stock market operator advised at 10:55 am that trading would halt across all boards and reopen again at 11:15 am.
"All NZX Markets have been halted due to trading system messaging issues. A restart to the message gateway will be completed and the market reopened once participant connectivity has
been confirmed," NZX Client and Market Services said in an announcement to the market.
Yesterday evening the market closed at 5:45pm, 15 minutes later than normal, after a glitch in its trading platform software, X-stream, a broker told BusinessDesk.
Trading has resumed at 10:20am
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Air NZ exclusive club member quits, says saga has been a ‘storm in a teacup’
- Former PM in Mainzeal lawsuit, RMA reform stymied, $10b cottage industry attracts big players
- Kiwifruit packer analyses its business publicly
- Auckland business damns a ‘perfect storm’ of red tape – and English signals change
- Auditor-General probes former SFO boss Feeley's housing accord