Jones Lang LaSalle managing director Nick Hargreaves reckons 79 Carlton Gore Rd is one of Newmarket’s most advantageous properties.
Regardless of hyperbole, the building overlooking Auckland Domain offers a central location near University of Auckland’s Newmarket campus which is a $1 billion redevelopment of the 5.2ha former Lion Nathan Brewery site and expected to lead to a substantial urban renewal throughout Newmarket.
The 1915m2 site 2.8km from Auckland’s CBD is zoned for business mixed use and has a rating valuation of $9.3 million.
Mr Hargreaves describes the property as ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment – “a last opportunity to redevelop in Carlton Gore,” he says.
Expressions of interest close March 28.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- “The justice system never troubled itself in the most elementary way to get the facts to decide the case” - Rodney Hide
- Hunter's Corner: Is the ASX taking our best and brightest?
- Cameron Officer on the car of the week: Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe