Jones Lang LaSalle managing director Nick Hargreaves reckons 79 Carlton Gore Rd is one of Newmarket’s most advantageous properties.
Regardless of hyperbole, the building overlooking Auckland Domain offers a central location near University of Auckland’s Newmarket campus which is a $1 billion redevelopment of the 5.2ha former Lion Nathan Brewery site and expected to lead to a substantial urban renewal throughout Newmarket.
The 1915m2 site 2.8km from Auckland’s CBD is zoned for business mixed use and has a rating valuation of $9.3 million.
Mr Hargreaves describes the property as ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment – “a last opportunity to redevelop in Carlton Gore,” he says.
Expressions of interest close March 28.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Accountant pinged for unauthorised car payments, conflicts of interest
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares bounce as Asian markets rise; Auckland Airport, Chorus, Genesis gain
- NZME shares unpopular early on after listing
- NZ dollar extends gains vs pound
- Brexit aftermath: disdain, the elites, and the warning for conservative parties everywhere
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking and John Shewan discuss the just released report
- Queenstown mayoral candidate Jim Boult talks up his chances
- Nathan Smith on the unsurprising US Democrat support of the TPP
- Mercer's Garry Adams sees upside in expats' cost of living drop
- What Australia needs now is stability, no more hopping around, says CPA CEO Alex Malley