Jones Lang LaSalle managing director Nick Hargreaves reckons 79 Carlton Gore Rd is one of Newmarket’s most advantageous properties.
Regardless of hyperbole, the building overlooking Auckland Domain offers a central location near University of Auckland’s Newmarket campus which is a $1 billion redevelopment of the 5.2ha former Lion Nathan Brewery site and expected to lead to a substantial urban renewal throughout Newmarket.
The 1915m2 site 2.8km from Auckland’s CBD is zoned for business mixed use and has a rating valuation of $9.3 million.
Mr Hargreaves describes the property as ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment – “a last opportunity to redevelop in Carlton Gore,” he says.
Expressions of interest close March 28.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Speculation over Hilary Barry's next move
- Latest polls support Peters’ prime ministerial ambitions
- Dump the cycleways – how driverless cars will save the world
- Facebook exec on info requests from NZ govt agencies: the numbers, and the criteria for forking over your data
- Concession on fees sees ANZ first onboard for Apple Pay
Most listened to
- Listen to the week’s top business news on NBR Radio’s week in review
- Matthew Hooton on Winston Peters’ plan to become prime minister
- Tim Hunter asks: Is the government planning to hand control of water to iwi?
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was: Has everyone gone tax mad?
- Rodney Hide on the technological development and economic advance in transport