Jones Lang LaSalle managing director Nick Hargreaves reckons 79 Carlton Gore Rd is one of Newmarket’s most advantageous properties.
Regardless of hyperbole, the building overlooking Auckland Domain offers a central location near University of Auckland’s Newmarket campus which is a $1 billion redevelopment of the 5.2ha former Lion Nathan Brewery site and expected to lead to a substantial urban renewal throughout Newmarket.
The 1915m2 site 2.8km from Auckland’s CBD is zoned for business mixed use and has a rating valuation of $9.3 million.
Mr Hargreaves describes the property as ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment – “a last opportunity to redevelop in Carlton Gore,” he says.
Expressions of interest close March 28.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares rise as Trade Me gains, F&P reaches record; A2 Milk falls
- NZ dollar gains as upbeat data across Asia spurs US dollar selling
- Australian central bank keeps easing bias in place, cites drop in mining spending
- MediaWorks’ 3D officially axed
- Delegat forecasts record operating profit
Most listened to
- Hellaby’s oil & gas services business could deliver this year, says new managing director Alan Clarke
- Hamish McNicol talks about Yoghurt Story
- TrueNet's John Butt on internet speeds
- Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan wonders how to "move the needle" on Snakk's share price
- Head-to-head: Federated Farmers director Katie Milne and SAFE executive director Hans kriek debate dairy industry's treatment of bobby calves