Free audio stream, including stories that are padlocked on our site. Listen on any device, anywhere. Updated twice daily. The audio stream takes several seconds to start on Android devices.Launch Radio player
Paper Plus has appointed DraftFCB as its full service advertising agency after a pitch involving three others, including incumbent Hyde.
DraftFCB will work on advertising and public relations for the bookseller’s Paper Plus and Take Note brands.
Paper Plus Group marketing manager Lyle Hastings told NBR ONLINE the company wanted a fully intergrated solution for all advertising and communication models.
“We wanted to bring all our marketing services under one umbrella so we went out into the market last October.”
Mr Hastings expects to increase Paper Plus’ digital offering, including developing the online store, email and social media.
While retail stores were rebranded under its former agency, Mr Hastings says DraftFCB will take them to the “next level”.
The book retailer will also be focusing on its loyalty programme and Fly Buys.
Mr Hastings says he hopes to use more information gathered consumers with loyalty cards, as one of DraftFCB’s strengths is data analytics.
DraftFCB will start work from April 1, although the agency has already begun some planning.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: Shares fall, led by Metro Glass; Spark, Fletcher sold in offshore exodus
- Bob Jones ejected from Air NZ flight as fellow passengers applaud
- Sir Ralph Norris to step down from Fonterra board in November
- Financial forecast error plants doubt in potential investors' minds
- $360m broadband top-up: Adams confirms smaller players are in the running