Paula Bennett may have earned plaudits for demolishing Jacinda Ardern in the house.
But the Minister of Social Development has an under-developed fashion sense according to David Hartnell, whose annual Best Dressed & Worst Dressed list is out today.
"When it comes to her wardrobe, she suffers from a very bad case of clothestrophobia," writes Mr Hartnell. "She dresses to shock in all the wrong places."
NBR is not sure if all NZ men will share Mr Hartnell's distaste for Gin Wigmore wearing lingerie in public.
But for the record, here is his list:
Jeanette Thomas (Supreme Award)
Keisha Castle Hughes
Clarke Gayford and Shavaughan Ruakere
Karl Urban (Supreme Award)
See more of Mr Hartnell's comments in this week's NZ Woman's Weekly.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Sky will take a gamble and put Westworld, aka 'the next Game of Thrones' on Neon
- Warminger stood to gain significant bonus, court hears
- 'Real housewife' lawyers up, accuses Devoy of bullying, defamation
- Where polls stand on the eve of the first US presidential debate
- Spark says 130,000 Xtra mail address at risk after Yahoo hack
Most listened to
- FMA counsel Justin Smith QC described Mr Warminger’s background and the pressure he was under to perform
- Media Snapchat: NBR’s Nick Grant ponders the Human Rights Commission’s role in RHOAKL racism row
- ASB's Jane Turner discusses what's behind NZ's widest month trade deficit
- Kathmandu's Xavier Simonet and Reuben Casey talk through the retailer's results.
- BNZ's Kymberly Martin and Massey University's David Tripe on mortgage rates.