Paula Bennett may have earned plaudits for demolishing Jacinda Ardern in the house.
But the Minister of Social Development has an under-developed fashion sense according to David Hartnell, whose annual Best Dressed & Worst Dressed list is out today.
"When it comes to her wardrobe, she suffers from a very bad case of clothestrophobia," writes Mr Hartnell. "She dresses to shock in all the wrong places."
NBR is not sure if all NZ men will share Mr Hartnell's distaste for Gin Wigmore wearing lingerie in public.
But for the record, here is his list:
Jeanette Thomas (Supreme Award)
Keisha Castle Hughes
Clarke Gayford and Shavaughan Ruakere
Karl Urban (Supreme Award)
See more of Mr Hartnell's comments in this week's NZ Woman's Weekly.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MediaWorks earnings tumble on flat revenue
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall; Steel & Tube, Fletcher down, Vital Healthcare up
- Labour's Twyford lays down two crucial tests for govt's urban planning directive
- Steel & Tube in talks with 'multiple agencies' over Huntly Bypass pile casings
- Foreign Affairs Scope: Russia looks to extend sanctions
Most listened to
- 2degrees boss Stewart Sherriff on his company's revenue surge
- Realestate.co.nz's Vanessa Taylor on how falling supply means it's a sellers market
- Phil Twyford says something is "terribly wrong" with the government's consultancy spend
- IS could be under severe pressure and EU/Russia likely to reconfirm sanctions on Foreign Affairs Scope
- Xero’s Anna Curzon says Paymark’s latest app will be “infectious”