Paula Bennett may have earned plaudits for demolishing Jacinda Ardern in the house.
But the Minister of Social Development has an under-developed fashion sense according to David Hartnell, whose annual Best Dressed & Worst Dressed list is out today.
"When it comes to her wardrobe, she suffers from a very bad case of clothestrophobia," writes Mr Hartnell. "She dresses to shock in all the wrong places."
NBR is not sure if all NZ men will share Mr Hartnell's distaste for Gin Wigmore wearing lingerie in public.
But for the record, here is his list:
Jeanette Thomas (Supreme Award)
Keisha Castle Hughes
Clarke Gayford and Shavaughan Ruakere
Karl Urban (Supreme Award)
See more of Mr Hartnell's comments in this week's NZ Woman's Weekly.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Parent, widow of Pike River casualties fail to force review of decision to drop charges against Whittall
- Dairy industry must learn to share its toys or get put in the naughty corner
- Joyce associates openly talking about leadership change
- TOYBOX: Sky On Demand
- Carry on: Aussie airlines fill Cooks gap
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter on why Veritas is doing it the hard way
- Matthew Hooton on whether Steven Joyce will be the next national leader
- Rodney Hide on why all city planners should be fired
- Nevil Gibson discusses his latest Editor's Insight on films
- The NBR crew throw around some of the week's top stories
- Rob Hosking breaks down the political and economic week that was
- "A tragedy" - David Farrar on his disappointment with Simon Bridges
- New F&P product pipeline exciting, says Macquarie senior investment adviser Brad Gordon
- Taupo Motorsport Park executive director Tony Walker on the park's rebranding
- NZIER senior economist Christina Leung on why she does not think the OCR will hit 2%
- NBR's Cameron Officer talks about the NBR Car of the Year 2015
- John Barnett on Brewer: ‘Boy, has he got a bit to learn’