Pippa Middleton wants to visit New Zealand next year, according to a post on her blog, but she needs a geography lesson first.
The younger sister of Katie, the Duchess of Cambridge, says competing in the multisport race Coast-to-Coast is on her list of things to do.
"Next year I am hoping to do the Coast-to-Coast in New Zealand, which is a triathlon (running, cycling and kayaking) from the South Island to Sumner Beach on the Pacific."
Actually, the race starts on the West Coast of the South Island and runs across the island, finishing in Sumner Beach in Christchurch.
"It's in February, so I'd better hold back on the food and drink, starting now," her blog says.
The Coast-to-Coast, which involves a 140km cycle, a 36km run and a 67km kayak, can either be a one or two-day event.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pushpay hires former Xero executive James Maiocco
- Class action likely against Steel & Tube
- Ireland supports Apple, challenges EU order to recoup €13b in 'illegal' tax benefits
- Sir Bob Jones' company buys landmark Wellington building
- Seeka acquires Vital Foods' Kiwi Crush, Crushies, plans food-tech centre in Bay of Plenty
Most listened to
- In Editor's Insight, Nevil Gibson looks at Phil Goff, who at a forum in Takapuna spoke of the need to reduce population
- Meridian CEO Mark Binns on the Tiwai smelter and generation options
- No chief of staff leaves one year before an election, says Matthew Hooton
- 'Grumpy as hell' Bill Bennett says he'll use a VPN to connect to Chelsea's club channel
- NZForex's Alex Hill says the market will be paying more attention to data, than comments from officials