Pippa Middleton wants to visit New Zealand next year, according to a post on her blog, but she needs a geography lesson first.
The younger sister of Katie, the Duchess of Cambridge, says competing in the multisport race Coast-to-Coast is on her list of things to do.
"Next year I am hoping to do the Coast-to-Coast in New Zealand, which is a triathlon (running, cycling and kayaking) from the South Island to Sumner Beach on the Pacific."
Actually, the race starts on the West Coast of the South Island and runs across the island, finishing in Sumner Beach in Christchurch.
"It's in February, so I'd better hold back on the food and drink, starting now," her blog says.
The Coast-to-Coast, which involves a 140km cycle, a 36km run and a 67km kayak, can either be a one or two-day event.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Grant Thornton partner Greg Thompson says the walls of secrecy in the tax system are starting to erode
- Why has the construction industry got it good? Metro Performance Glass's CEO Nigel Rigby explains
- Landbankers choking Auckland's housing supply. JLL capital markets director Justin Kean discusses what can be done
- PwC’s Roger Kerr on the New Zealand Milk Futures contract
- Government losing patience with councils on housing, says EY partner Aaron Quintal