Pippa Middleton wants to visit New Zealand next year, according to a post on her blog, but she needs a geography lesson first.
The younger sister of Katie, the Duchess of Cambridge, says competing in the multisport race Coast-to-Coast is on her list of things to do.
"Next year I am hoping to do the Coast-to-Coast in New Zealand, which is a triathlon (running, cycling and kayaking) from the South Island to Sumner Beach on the Pacific."
Actually, the race starts on the West Coast of the South Island and runs across the island, finishing in Sumner Beach in Christchurch.
"It's in February, so I'd better hold back on the food and drink, starting now," her blog says.
The Coast-to-Coast, which involves a 140km cycle, a 36km run and a 67km kayak, can either be a one or two-day event.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR technology editor Chris Keall on hitting 4000 member subscribers
- InternetNZ's Andrew Cushen on the Search & Surveillance Act review - and his key areas of concern
- New Zealand Law Society president Kathryn Beck says young lawyers "will go" if the industry does not listen to a new report
- Craigs' analyst Stephen Ridgewell is forecasting Brexit will slow Xero's growth in Britain
- Google tax: Spark boss Simon Moutter says everything's above board with Southern Cross' use of tax-haven Bermuda